Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well, my shirts are starting to feel a bit snug. Again." Astien sighed.
"I can send some to Wyn again," Cormac offered.
"Or she can just come here. I'm sure she'd be a great help with planning the wedding."
"That's true. Let's get our invitations settled today and send them out. Of course, we should see if we can actually reserve the park for a wedding before we do."
"We can check it out on the way back to the inn," Marius said.
"Right. Once you're all done with your ice creams, let's get changed back into our normal clothes and see what dates they have. I'm not sure if we would want to visit the town hall or the park proper, though."
"Let's try town hall first," Marius said as he finished his frozen treat. Cormac finished his as well.
Delas finished his as well, and they all left to change back into their street clothes. Afterward, Astien led everyone to the town hall and stepped up to one of the clerk's desks. "Hi, do you know where I would have to go to book the park for a wedding?"

"The park's proprieter should still be in the park office. You'll want to speak with her."
Marius nodded. "Thank you." They went to the park's office. "Fingers crossed."
An elven woman sat behind a desk. "Can I help you?"

Astien stepped forward. "Hi, we'd like to book the park for a wedding, preferably the 15th of Verdant. Do you have that available?"

The elven woman took out a book and began flipping through it. "Verdant's a popular month for weddings around here... You want a booking for next year, right?"
"No, this year," Marius said.
The woman let out a low whistle. "Wow. You really waited, didn't you? Alright, I'll see what I've got, but don't get your hopes up." She spent a moment flipping through her book and frowning, before finally looking up. "Verdant's booked up, but you're in luck. We had a cancellation a little while ago. It's not the fifteenth, but I'd you really think you can pull together a wedding in so little time, the 7th of Verdant is open."

"Lucky seven. Think we can do it, love?" Astien asked.
"Sounds good to me, gives us a little bit more time to plan everything too."
"7th of Verdant is less than two months away. Are you sure you want this?" The woman asked again."

"Yes, we're sure." Astien said with a smile.

"Alright, you're booked. I'll be needing about 500 silver." She said, and Astien promptly pulled his wallet out of his bag and paid her.

"Payment up front. I like you. Alright, you lovebirds, better get to work. Is there anything else I can do for you?"
"Where could we get our invitations made?"
"There are several places. Paulo's, Tif's, Donna's... I recommend Paulo's. the man's… eccentric, to say the least, but they do good work there, and I hear they're running a special on wedding invitations. Get a set done there, and they'll mail them out, too. An odd special, but like I said, eccentric."
"That'll save us some work then," Marius said. "Let's hurry over there."
"I'll send a letter to Wyn," Cormac said. "I'm sure she'll help us out quite a bit."
"Alright then. Now, to get to Paulo's..."

The park owner gave them directions to the studio, and inside there were a few people, all waiting for their turn to have their pictures taken. An imp man stood behind the counter and waved them over. "Hello, welcome to Paulo's Pictures, I'm Paulo. What can I do for you today?"
"We need to order some wedding invitations," Marius said.
"You're in luck, you're in luck! We have a special going on right now. Order your invitations from us, and, for an extra 20 silver, we'll mail them too!"

"That deal's why we're here. We'd like to get them done today, if possible." Astien said.

"Today? My, such short notice. Very well, have a seat, and once everyone else here has been helped, we'll help you."

Astien nodded, and sat on a nearby sofa with a grunt. A few people were staring at him. He sighed.
Marius sat beside Astien. "I'll give you a message once we get back to the inn. Back and feet."
"Sounds nice." Astien said, and he laid his head on his lover's shoulder.
Marius took one of Astien's hands into his and he kissed it.