Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"It doesn't stop me from being worried either, to be honest. But, we'll be back with Marius soon, and then we can all plan out what we're going to do. Aiden likes to take his time, after all."
"Sounds like a plan to me," Cormac said. "We'll leave once the rain lets up."
Astien nodded. "Sounds good to me." Astien picked himself up and laiden himself on his bunk. He pulled his shirt off and laid back. He cradled his belly as it moved and shifted beneath his fingers. Smiling, he stroked the moving mass.
Cormac turned his attention back to the book he was reading while Wyn worked on her cross-stitch. It was finally coming together with drakes surrounding a artfully stitched 'Aiden'.
Finally, the next morning, the rain was over, and the group set off. It was a five day travel to Shady Meadow, and Astien was eager to reunite with his husband. After three days, though, Astien woke up to a feeling of pressure within him, a cramping in his belly. He monitered these crampings throughout the day, and was dismayed to find that they were coming at regular intervals. He looked out the window, and saw that they were passing a stream, fresh and cool looking. He opened the window and poked his head out. "Cormac, pull over there. I'd like to take a drink from that stream."
Cormac nodded. "Alright." He slowed the carriage to a stop and put on the break. Wyn helped Astien out of the carriage and to the stream.
With some help, Astien sat at the edge of the creek. He pulled off his boots and let his feet soak in the cool water. He drank from the stream and was delighted by the cool and refreshing taste it held. "This water is so nice and refreshing. It's so clean and pure."
Wyn nodded and soaked her feet as well. Cormac let the horse drink from the stream and graze on the grass.
Astien took a deep breath. "Yes. This spot is perfect. Cormac, Wyn, I don't want you to panic... but I've gone into labor."
"But we're days away from Marius," Cormac stated, trying not to panic.
"I know. It's still two days to shady meadow, but I can't give birth in a town full of people when I don't know what might happen. This spot is nice. I'll give birth here. Cormac, you need to fly ahead, and bring Marius back here as fast as you can."
"But," Cormac began.
"I'll keep him safe," Wyn said. She got up and packed some food in a bag for Cormac. "Fly a head and get Marius. I'll keep an eye on him."
"I know you can do it, Cormac. This is it, the end of the road." Astien smiled. "Aiden's coming."
Cormac kissed Wyn's cheek before taking the bag and taking to the sky. Wyn sat back beside Astien.
Astien took deep, steady breaths. "So, so far it's all very calm, nothing really too strong."
"That's good," Wyn said.
"Hopefully, Marius won't be here too long after the birth." Astien sighed.
"I'm sure he'll get back here before then," Wyn said cheerfully.
"I wish I had your optimism, Wyn. In all liklihood, Aiden's going to be here before they get back." Astien winced as he felt another contraction.
"Well, either way, once this is all over you'll have a little boy."