Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"If those are my shirts, as her to try and get out those stains!" Astien called. He placed a hand on his belly and one on the small of his back. "Gah, my back. Aaaah ow ow ow. Aiden, could you at least calm down in there?" Aiden answered with a hard kick that had Astien doubled over. "Oomph! Thanks Aiden. I love you too."
Marius helped Astien into their room and sat him on the bed. He then set up candles and took out some messaging oil. He removed Astien's shoes and socks and put some of the oil on his hands before gently rubbing Astien's feet.
Aiden tried to relax as Marius rubbed his feet, but kept wincing at his child's kicks. "Agh, please, Aiden. Could you settle down for a little while? Mommy's trying to relax."

As they walked, Delas got a sneaky idea. He fell a little behind Cormac, and scooped a ball of snow into his hands. He quickly tossed it at Cormac's back, and laughed when it hit. "Yes! Bullseye!"
Marius chuckled. "Just wait until he comes out."

"Ack!" Cormac grunted as he nearly dropped the package in the snow. "Delas!"
"Oh, I'm not looking forward to that." Astien shuddered. "At least in my womb he doesn't cry." Astien grunted at another strong kick. "Ah! Is it uncomfortable in there? Are you cold? What is it, little one?"

Delas smiled and laughed. "Sorry, sorry. I couldn't help myself. It was the perfect opportunity!"
"When was the last time you ate?" Marius asked with a chuckle. "He might be hungry."

Cormac huffed and kicked some snow at Delas since his hands were full.
"Come to think of it, we all left before any of us ate. He probably is hungry." Astien struggled to sit up. "Marius, let's get some brunch."

Delas just laughed. "Sorry, sorry! Oh come on, you probably would have done it too!"
"I'll put an order in," Marius said. "You should relax for now."

Cormac rolled his eyes and got to the post office. He paid the fee and gave them the location before leaving the building.
Astien was about to object, but then decided Marius was right. All of a sudden, the act of walking felt terribly tiring. Astien shrugged and laid back. He slowly rubbed his tummy, feeling Aiden roll around inside him, his weight pressing down on his mother. "He really does feel heavier every day. At this rate, I'll burst long before I go into labor."

Out on the streets, Delas was still giggling to himself. "That was funny, you have to admit."
Marius put an order in and went back to messaging Astien's feet. "He grows because you love him so much."

Cormac shrugged. "I guess. Let's get back and get something to eat."
Astien chuckled. "I hope it's because of my love. Otherwise it's because I eat too much." He gave his belly a small poke, and winced as Aiden kicked in response. "I winder how much he'll weigh when he's finally born. He'll probably be the heaviest baby in the realm!"

Delas nodded and ran ahead of Cormac. "Last one there's a trunda turd!"
"All the more good fortune to fall upon him," Marius said.

Cormac sighed and ran after Delas, easily catching up and surpassing him to beat him to their room in the inn.
"I hope so. I want to give my baby boy everything in the world." Astien struggled to sit up, and grabbed Marius' shirt, gently pulling him up to give him a kiss on the lips. "Massage me later. Hold me now."

Delas came running in after Cormac. "Damn! I thought I was fast, but that was great!"
Marius chuckled and got into the bed beside Astien. He wrapped his large arms around him. "How's this?"

Cormac smiled and put in a small order for a meal for each of them.
Astien closed his eyes and smiled. He took one of Marius' hands and placed it on his tummy. "Rub my belly." He said.

Delas flung of his shoes and started jumping in his bed. "Whoo! Cormac! Cormac you gotta try this!"
"Of course." Marius gently rubbed his belly, feeling Aiden's kicks and squirms.

"No thank you," Cormac said as he sat down.
Astien sighed happily, and buried his face in Marius' chest. "That feels so nice..."

Delas stopped jumping on his bed and sat instead. "I can't stop thinking about that huge elf! He was taller than most humans! Can elves really get that tall?"
Marius smiled. "The food should be here shortly."

"I suppose so. I mean there are short humans and tall humans so I think it's possible for elves as well."
Astien hummed softly into the larger man's chest.

"I don't know. I used to live among elves, none of them were even close to that size."
The food soon arrived for both rooms. Marius smiled at Astien as he fed him.

Cormac quietly ate his meal.