Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien giggled and pulled Marius up to him, and began kissing him deeply.
Marius kissed back.
Astien stared up at the bright blue sky. "There are hardly any clouds. It's very sunny, there's a perfect breeze..."
"And a perfect man," Marius added.
Astien blushed and giggled. "I hear there's one of those merfolk markets around here. Isn't that exciting? We should investigate it. I've only seen them a few times."
"We should," Marius said as he nuzzled Astien's neck.
"Let's check it out now! Where are our clothes?"
"They should be around here somewhere," Marius said as he looked around.
Astien looked and saw footprints from webbed feet leading away from where their clothes had been.
"Dammit," Marius grumbled.
"I guess we should follow them." Astien said with a sigh. "We certainly can't go back to the hotel naked."
"And we don't even have any towels." Marius got up and helped Astien to his feet.
"Okay, let's go." Astien waddled after Marius, and they eventually came across two mermen and an octoman playing with their clothes.

"How can humans wear these... these things?"
"I think those are called pants."
"Well they're stupid!"
"I can almost get two of my tentacles into the leg holes of this one..."
"This shirt is huge! That guy must be carrying four babies!"
"I think land-dwellers have babies that are bigger than ours."
"It's still huge!"
"These things that were on the inside of their pants smell awful."
"What are those for?"
"I dunno. To carry their genitals? Theirs don't retract into their bodies, you know."
"Poor them."
"Excuse me," Marius called. "Can we have our clothes back?"
The three seakin looked at the two men. "Not yet. You flashed us, so we're teaching you a lesson."

"We didn't need to see you sucking him off either."
"We'll just hang on to these a little longer." and with that, the tree ran off with their clothes.
Marius sighed. "I guess we're stuck here for a while."
"Do you think they're goingbto bring them back? Or are we going to have to chase them down again?"
"I'll chase them down then," Marius huffed.
"You may have to." Astien said, wearily.
Marius kissed Astien and went after the merpeople.