Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As nighttime fell, Astien found himself in his room, anxiously wrapping and unwrapping the ribbon around his hands as he paced back and forth. What would he say to his lover? What could he say that he hasn't already? Words and scenarios raced through his mind.
Cormac decided to check in on Astien before heading to the market to browse. "I'm going to the market place. Do you want to come?
Astien shook his head. "No, I'm fine. I'm going to go talk with Marius, I'm just mentally preparing myself. Just get me some snacks. I could really use some chocolate therapy."
"I could walk you there if that would help," Cormac offered.
"Thank you Cormac, but I'm going to have to do this on my own."
Cormac nodded. "Alright. I'll see you later then. Good luck." He left and headed to the marketplace.
Astien was frozen in thought for what seemed like an eternity. He couldn't think of anything to say, so maybe words were not needed anymore. Maybe what was needed now was action. Astien took a deep breath and walks out into the town, carrying the ribbon with him.
Cormac browsed the shops, looking for something to send to Wyn.
Astien found himself standing inside Marius' room a short time later. Before he could even think about what he was doing, he was naked and sitting on the bed. He was going to wait for him. Wait all night if it took. He had draped the ribbon around his body liberally, culminating in a large now above his belly, wherein Aiden was tumbling and turning about. "I guess you can feel how nervous I am, huh?" He slowly rubbe his belly, looking at the door. "I really hope this works. Or at least that house keeping doesn't walk in on me."
Marius opened the door to his room nearly an hour later. He managed to remove his cloak and shirt until he froze and slowly turned his head to look at Astien.
Astien blushed. He was having a difficult time reading Marius' face. "Hi." Was all he could say.
"Uh...Hi..." Marius muttered as he felt the blood from his face racing to his groin. "So...You're. In my bed...Naked..."
"Yes. Yes I am." He sighed. "Marius, I've run out of things to say. So, I want to show you. Show you… th-that I still want you. That I don't want you to leave."
"I...I won't leave," Marius said as he walked over to the bed. He leaned over and untied the ribbon as he placed a long kissed on Astien's lips. "Sorry for being such a jackass."
"No, I was the jackass. I shouldn't have lied to you. For whatever it might be worth, though, I was planning on telling you. This mess just happened before I figured out how to do it."
"It's alright," Marius said as he caressed Astien's face. "I might have over-reacted a bit. I've missed you."
Astien smiled as tears came to his eyes. "I've missed you too." He wrapped his arms around the larger and and squeezed him tight, as though he might vanish if he let go.
Marius kissed Astien's neck as he eased the man onto the mattress.
Astien gently pulled Marius on top of him and kissed him deeply, shoving his tongue into his mouth as he ran his fingers through the other man's hair.
Marius stroked Astien's hair with one hand while the other graced him against the bed. When they broke to breathe he removed his pants and undergarments before returning his lips to Astien's.