Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I have to talk to her. She'll be alone since the tradition is that the groom can't see his bride until the ceremony. At least once it gets dark. I wish I came sooner or just...Took her with me when I first left." He wiped away his tears. "Let's get something to eat. I know this really great inn."
Astien nodded and followed Cormac.

At the inn, the two sat and ordered. Astien almost felt like his old self again. He ordered a lot of meaty dishes, an asked for hot and chocolate sauces. "Cormac," he said, "when you see her next, what will you say?"
"I'm not sure," Cormac admitted. "I'll figure something out. I just know I can't leave her like that. My father flew through a storm to try to be there for my mother, so I should do that for Wyn."
"What did she say before you left the estate?"
"She just said my name. I didn't really give her the chance to say anything else," Cormac said.
"I see. Well, the wedding is tomorrow, so you need to speak with her before then." Astien took Cormac's hand, and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry. Everything will work out somehow, even if things seem to be falling apart."
"I hope so. Even if it doesn't work out between us, I just want her to be happy." Cormac finished his food.
"Someway, somehow, you'll both be happy. Wether it's together or with other people." Astien finished his food and paid for their dinner.

Back in the carriage, Astien began rubbing cream onto his belly as the bat sat on his head. He sighed at the lack of movement in his womb. "Why won't you move?" He muttered under his breath.
"Maybe you should see a doctor?" Cormac suggested. "Or just keep talking to him."
He waited for the sky to turn dark before heading back toward the mayor's estate. He made his way into the garden and climbed up the ivy to Wyn's window. He nearly fell off the wall as he saw Wyn sitting there.
Wyn scrambled up and opened the window. "Get in here." He grabbed Cormac's cloak and helped him into the room. Once he was on his feet she planted a long kiss on his lips. "Cormac, I don't love him. Brent arranged the whole thing."
Cormac blushed and it deepened as he realized that Wyn was standing before him with only a nightgown on. A very sheer night gown. "I'm sorry for earlier," he blurted. "I just...I should have came back earlier. Before today, I mean."
"Don't be," Wyn said as she unclasped his cloak. "You were upset."
"Wyn, I love you," Cormac blurted. "I love you so much that I'll do anything to make sure you're happy. Even if that means we can't be together."
"I'm not happy with Gerard. I've been praying to the gods to have you come back. And now you have. We can run away together."
"Wyn...I...I can't take you with me. The road I travel is dangerous and I don't want to put you at risk."
"Isn't that my choice? I can handle a sword and shoot a bow just as well as my brothers." She kissed Cormac. "Stay with me until sun rise at least."
Cormac quickly nodded and took Wyn into his arms, kissing her passionately.
Astien laid back in his bed, crying. His baby simply refused to move, he was in big trouble if the wrong people saw him, he had no idea what to do with himself, he was fat, and hadn't had sex in forever. Damn hormones, he thought. He cradled his belly as he lay there, sobbing, the bat hanging off the bed frame.

Watching him.
Cormac woke up in Wyn's bed about an hour before day-break. She was sound asleep beside him. He blushed as he felt her naked skin against his. He slipped out from under her embrace and kissed her head before getting dressed. He placed a light kiss on her lips before climbing out of the window and slipping out of the garden. He made his way back to the carriage.
Inside the carriage, Astien lay sleeping. He awoke with a start as Cormac entered. His eyes were red, as were his cheeks and nose. "Oh, Cormac. It's just you." He laid back. "Stayed a little late, didn't you?"
"Yeah. We talked. A lot." Cormac stated. "Are you alright?"
Astien looked at Cormac. "Please Cormac. I've been teacher to plenty of kids your age. I can tell you did more than just talk." He rolled over to face the wall. "I'm fine. He mumbled.
Cormac blushed deeply. "Well, I can tell you're lying. Did you cry yourself to sleep?"

Wyn awoke to find that Cormac had left. She took the necklace that he had given her out from her bedside table drawer. She caressed it in her hands and held it to her heart. She jumped as there was a knock at her door.
"M'Lady, it's time for breakfast."
"I'll eat in my room today, Maria," she called. She looked around her room and found her nightgown hanging off of her full length mirror by her vanity. She grabbed it and quickly slipped it back on. "I'll have some sausage and eggs please."
"Very well M'Lady."
"Maybe." He mumbled as he pulled his blanket over his head.
Cormac huffed and started making breakfast. He cut up some fruit for the bat and put it on a plate on the table. Once he was done he gave a plate to Astien. "I wish I knew how to help you, Astien."
Astien didn't say anything. He sniffled.
"I'm going to go shopping in the market before it closes. What should I pick up?" He stroked the bat's head with his finger tip. He grew to be fond of the little guy.
The bat squeaked happily and plopped itself on Cormac's head. "I don't know." Astien said. "Something chocolatey."