Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Great! How much will this be?"
"Let's see.... About 3 gold with the inclusion of decorating. Which reminds me, how would you like your cake decorated?"
"A rainbow of roses," Marius said. "To match our flowers."
"Oh, that sounds perfect. What do you have for the little figurines that sit on the top?"
The baker pulled out a small catalog and put it on the table. "You can pick from any of these."
Astien leafed through the catalogue. "Well, none are pregnant. That's a shame." Astien chuckled.
"We could add a baby buggy," the baker offered.
"No, that's not necessary. I guess that one right there looks kind of like me."

"Just stick a gumball on his belly." Delas said with a snicker. Astien rolled his eyes.
Marius chuckled. "So 3 gold?"
"Yup. When do you need this by?"
"7th of Verdant. Think you can do it?" Astien asked hopefully.
"Sure thing," the baker said.
Astien breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. Last thing we needed was to be told you couldn't do it." Astien handed the man three gold coins.
"Alright. What's the name of the party and where is it so we can deliver it?"
"Tymnas-Saurbane. The wedding is being held in Central Park."
The baker nodded and wrote it down on the ticket. "You're all set."
"Great, thank you so much." Astien shook the chef's hand and the group left. Outside, Astien lowered himself onto a bench and wiped sweat off his brow. "Well, that's another thing off the list. Now what?"
"We could head to the beach," Marius said.
"Sounds good. I'm feeling so hot." Astien lamented as he fanned himself with his hand.

"You guys go ahead, I'm gonna go do some shopping." Delas said. "Maybe try to find something to help you with... that." He pointed to two wet patches on Astien's shirt, who quickly covered them while blushing.
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek.
Astien looked around nervously. His only real options were to take off his shirt, despite the fact that there were people all around, or to leave his shirt on despite the wet patches on his nipples for all to see. "Aah, decisions, decisions..."
"Leave it on for now." Marius said. "Lets get to the beach."