Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"She says she loves you and she misses you," Cormac said.
Astien smiled at this. It was good to know his sister didn't begrudge him for not being there to save her. He took out some ingredients and a pot. "Get into bed and rest, Cormac." He said softly. "I'll make you some nice, hot chicken noodle soup while you rest."
Cormac nodded and climbed into his bed and flopped onto the mattress. "Glad you're feeling better, Astien."
"So am I. You, on the other hand, look terrible. I hope you didn't catch what I had. Either way, rest and let me take care of everything for a while."
Cormac nodded and pulled his blankets over him. "It's probably from being out in the cold for a few days," he muttered.
Astien stepped away from the stove and placed another blanket on Cormac, tucking him in gently. "Perhaps," he said, "you've been so stressed for a while now. That can weaken your immune system. You just worry about relaxing. I'll take care of everything." Astien stepped back and resumed his cooking.
Cormac nodded and closed his eyes. He found it hard to sleep with his throbbing head, but being under the covers helped.
Astien placed Cormac's food before him and placed a hand on his forehead. "Oh, you're running a small fever." A cool, soothing sensation emanated from his hand, along with a soft glow. "That should be a little better."
"Thanks," Cormac said as he managed to sit up and sipped at his soup. "Where to now?"
Astien thought. "I don't know. All of my plans have sort of been thrown off the rails. Any suggestions?"
"Green Valley?" Cormac suggested. "It's mostly sheep and goats there so we could probably hide out for a bit in plain sight."
"Hmmm. Alright. Green Valley's to the west of here. I think I can get us there." Astien stepped back to the stove and served himself some soup. "I've been to the Green Valley before. It's such a lovely place." His face fell. "Avaanti always wanted to go there..."
"She wanted to open a candy shop," Cormac mused. He finished his soup. "I bet she would have made the best candy in all the realm."
Aston chuckled. "Open a candy shop and give candy to all the children, since grown ups are so mean. I remember that." He sighed. "Gods, I miss her. I've missed her for so long. I asked her to run away with me, but she was too scared. I had to run away without her."
Cormac smiled and laid back down. He closed his eyes and his mind wandered to Wyn. It had been many years since he truly thought of her, but she was always in the back of his mind. They were just kids when he left the village. She was a gown woman. "I wonder how much has changed," Cormac muttered to himself.
"I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you." Astien said. He took a washcloth and froze it in his hands, then melted it a bit so it was wet and cool. He placed it on Cormac's forehead. "That feel good?" He asked.
"Yeah." He soon drifted off.
Astien took out his knitting and began making what he decided would be a scarf for Cormac. After a while, as the sun began to set, he looked out the window and saw a shape there. He stepped outside and saw an adorable bat, hanging off the carriage. It opened its eyes and looked at him. Astien cooed. "Aaww, hey little batty. How ya doing?" The bat looked at him. Astien felt his heart melt. He had always had a soft spot for bats. Astien extended his arm and the bat climbed onto it. Astien aaww'd and brought it inside.

The bat was remarkably clean, and well-tempered, and didn't appear to have any sort of mites on it. It didn't seem to mind Astien's touch, even letting him bathe it in the sink. Astien got out an apple and cut it into pieces, then fed it to the bat as he cradled it in his arms. It was just too cute for him.

Astien knew he was being stupid. The bat could easily be a vampire. But in that moment, he didn't care. He had a cute fuzzy little thing in his arms, and after learning of his sister's gruesome death, it was making him smile, and that was enough for him.

He pulled out a small sheet and wrapped it around the bat. It yawned, and drifte to sleep. Smiling, Astien placed it on his pillow, and returned to his knitting.
Cormac woke up late the following morning and promptly got a kettle of water going. He still didn't feel like eating, but tea seemed inviting. While waiting for the water to boil Cormac dozed off at the table.
Astien was sitting on his bed, holding the bat and petting it. It seemed to like it. "Good morning." He said. He then held up the bat and gave it a squeaky little voice. "Hi Cormac! I love you!"