Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delas say on the floor next to Cormac. "I don't think I've ever done anything like that before. My heart's beating so fast, I think it might explode." He looked over at Cormac. "Do you think I did good?"
"You were great," Cormac said as he slid down to sit beside Delas. "My heart's pounding too. I want this all to be over so we can go home and have hot chocolate."
Delas smiled. "Yeah. Hot chocolate with whipped cream, cherries, and those wafer stick things. I'll have a chocolate wafer stick."
"Then we'll sit around the fire place and play music."
"Play music, maybe tell a story, and then we'll fall asleep on the couch again and Marius will carry us up into our room like a dad carries his kids."
"Yeah..."
Marius gave Astien a squeeze. "I love you, Astien."
Astien smiled nervously. "Marius, we might do this. We might actually pull this off.
And then... I'll be free. There won't be anything holding me back. I won't have to worry about hiding, we'll be free to live our lives!"
Marius nodded. "See? I told you we'd be fine." He kissed his cheek. "After today, everything will return to normal."
Astien hook his head, smiling. "No. It'll be even better."
MArius nodded and kissed Astien's lips.
Astien rested his head on Marius' shoulder and yawned. Seroteth curled up on one of the other couches, and closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep.
Marius kissed Astien's head and slowly rubbed his belly in small circles.
"I'll swim and sail on savage seas
With ne'er a fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life,
If you will marry me.
No scorching sun,
Nor freezing cold,
Will stop me on my journey.

If you will promise me your heart
And love me for eternity.
My dearest one, my darling dear,
Your mighty words astound me,
But I've no need of mighty deeds
When I feel your arms around me."
Astien smiled broadly. He place a hand over Marius' as it moved across his belly, and felt Aiden moving.
Marius smiled and just enjoyed their moments of peace.
Delas looked out the window into the courtyard below. "Hey," he whispered to Cormac, "look at this!" In the courtyard, a small crowd had gathered, most likely students, residents, and other instructors there to support Astien.
Cormac smiled. "Wow. Astien! Come look at this!"
Delas shushed him. "Let him find out when we come outside in triumph and victory. It'll be more touching for him to find out by hearing them cheer firsthand."

(Off to work)
"Fair enough," Cormac said.
It was an hour or so before everyone was called back into the room. Madame Belle addressed them. "Astien Tymnas," she spoke, "in light of your history of service to this fine institution, and upon reviewing past events, we have decided that the best course of action is to allow you to do as you will with this creature." Astien's face nearly broke from his smile. "The future life of this being, and the consequences, are yours."
"We did it!" Marius roared happily and hugged Astien. Cormac just smiled and joined the hug.