Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Not more than I do." Astien chuckled, and he patted his belly in an attempt to calm his son.

"Uh, thanks. It used to be really mangy and nasty."
Marius walked over and kissed Astien's cheek. "How'd everything go?"

"Really?"

(Gonna go to sleep)
"Not well, I think. I'm rather certain your father isn't fond of me."

"Yeah. But I'm able to take better care of it now."
"Well, it's not like we're going to live with him. At least everybody else likes you."

"That's good."
"I hope they like me. At least your mother does, I suppose."

Delas nodded. As happy as he was that this child liked him, he kept looking around nervously, his fight-or-flight instinct on standby, already scanning the area for an escape route. If nothing else, he could use his magic to help him. It was dangerously unstable, and it took quite a bit of effort to tap into it, but it's instability would certainly create a mess big enough to provide cover for his escape. Of course, there was certainly a chance it would kill someone... His final ace-in-the-hole to guanrantee escape, and he rarely, if ever, used it, for fear of doing more damage than intended.
"Don't worry so much about it," Marius squeezed Astien's hand. "Everything will be fine."

"My name is Kida," the girl said. "What's yours?"
"I hope so. Your father seems... very angry."

"D-Delas. I'm Delas."
Marius sighed. "I'll try to talk with him."

"That's a nice name."
"Who knows if that's even a good idea. You don't have to."

"Uuhh, thanks." Delas said. He nervously looked around, trying to ascertain which family members would pose the biggest threat, and should be avoided.
"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around my family, Astien. They're going to be your family too you know."

"Wanna build a sand castle?"
"I suppose... If you think it's for the best."

"Uuh, okay." Delas took a moment to look at his newly braided tail before sitting on the sand with Kida. "How does you make a sand castle?"
Marius kissed Astien's cheek and walked over to his father.
"I hope it goes well," Wyn said.

"I just make piles of sand."
Astien nodded. "Yes, his father seems like a very, very, very, very angry man."

Delas pushed some sand into a pile and stuck a seashell on it. "Did I do it right?"
"What's your problem?" Marius demanded of his father.
"What are you on about?"
"My fiance was just trying to make conversation and you're being a complete ass." Barus just glared at his son, saying nothing. "It thought you all wanted me to get married and settle down."
"With a woman," the elderly man said sharply.
"It's been over ten years! I'm not into women!"

"It should be bigger."
"Oh no, it'sdistracted bbad. I dont know bbc.co if in should step in, or..." Astien said, somewhat exasperated.

Delas nodded and tried to make his mound bigger, though it kept collapsing on him, likely because he was more distracted by the sounds of confrontation behind him.
"And you don't want to take over the forge either! You might as well not be my son!" Barus shouted. "You had a duty to your family and you just ran off!"
"Well it's not like you made me feel welcome!"

"Oh dear," Willow sighed as she came up behind Astien.
"Shouldn't we do something?" Wyn asked.
Willow shook her head. "This has been building up for ten years."
"All of this excitement is making me a bit light-headed." Astien closed his eyes a moment and took deep breaths. "I believe my blood sugar's a tad low. Could someone bring me something sweet?"
"You're an ungrateful little brat! You always have been!" Barus shouted. "It's hard to believe you're my son at all!"
"OH! You don't want me to be your son? Is that it?!" Marius' voice rumbled. His brother and sisters looked on, holding a few children close as to shield them from the verbal explosion. "Fine! Congratulations! You only have one son now! If you're going to treat me like this as well as my husband, then you are not welcome in our lives! Astien's been through enough to put up with you anyway!"

"I'll go," Wyn said.
"Let's get you sitting down," Willow said as she helped Astien to a chair.
Astien swooned. "I think maybe my parents and Barus should grab some drinks sometime, heh. Is the food ready yet? I'm feeling very woozy"

Delas felt himself Growing angry at the proceedings going on between father and son.
"I'll get something made up for you," Willow said as Wyn came back with some sweet tea and some bread.
Marius stormed back over to Astien and sat down in the chair next to him.

"Something wrong?" Kida asked.