Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delas looked nervous. "But it would make Astien mad." He pointed out. "Do you want to make your fiancé mad?"
Marius sighed. "Fine." He gently shook Astien. "Babe, you gotta get up. You're going to be late for the hearing."
Astien snorted, and groggily opens his eyes. "Wha? What's going…" then he remembered, and sat himself up. "What time is it?! Oh gods, I can't be late! He hurried into the bathroom to prepare himself for the day ahead.
Marius hurried to the kitchen and made Astien a small breakfast while he was getting ready.
After a quick bath, Astien came into the kitchen and grabbed the food Marius had made for him. "Ah, I'm sorry to eat and run, but I can't risk being late."
"It's fine," Marius said. "Good luck."
As the pregnant man made his way out the door, he clutched his belly and winced in pain, hoping no one noticed. Delas turned to Marius. "So, what are you doing today?"
"Well, I think Cormac already left to work on that book," Marius said.
"I'm going back to the library. Are you going to try and get more signatures?"
"Yeah, that's all I can do for now." Marius finished his breakfast and cleaned up before heading to the school.
Delas tagged alongside Marius, and split away from him to head to the library. Lauffeyra met up with Marius, and the two began to collect more signatures.
Marius did his best to collect as many signatures as he could.
Around lunchtime, an elderly woman came to find Marius. "Hello, dearie. The board wants you to know that you've been summoned to act as a character witness in their hearing tomorrow. They're giving you the rest of today to figure out what it is you're going to say in the defense of that pregnant fellow." She smiled and gave a small bow. "Have a good day, dearie." And with that, she walked off, likely to find Delas and pass on the message.
Marius nodded and took a deep breath. He would have to let Cormac know once they all met up for dinner.
Meanwhile in town, a harpie flew down in front of the bookmaker's shop. He entered and approached Cormac. "Cormac of the Green Valley? You have been summoned to the Board of Mages of Belle Academy's current hearing. Tomorrow, you and your companions will act as character witnesses for professor Astirn Tymnas. The board gives you until tomorrow to prepare your words. Good day to you." With a small bow, the harpie left the shop and flew away.
Cormac nodded and went back to his work.
Lauffeyra looked nervous. "Then this is our last day to get signatures. There's no way we'll be able to get enough!"
"We'll be fine, Lauffeyra," Marius assured her.
"It's not us, it's professor Tymnas! There must be some way we can get more signatures, and fast!"
"Well you attend school here, isn't there somewhere the students all hang out?"