Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien picked up his list again and kept working on it as Marius read. He would wince occasionally as Aiden kicked, but he never stopped smiling.
Marius began to try to read the different characters in different voices.
Astien chuckled at his lover's improv. It was even more hilarious from the juxtaposition with the bleak and dark tone of the story.
Marius smiled as he continued.
Once Marius had finished, Astien gave him a small applause. "Bravo. I think he really liked it."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's belly and then moved to his lips.
Astien smiled. He looked over his list. "You know, for how they treated me, and for all the decades it's been.... I still wish I could invite my parents."
"We could invite mine twice," Marius chuckled. He kissed Astien's cheek. "Who knows, maybe they're watching us right now."
"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know..."
"What? No. My parents are alive and well," Marius blushed. "I meant that we could sent two invites to my parent and that yous are watching over us." He chuckled and nuzzled Astien. "I'm sorry if I confused you."
Astien placed a hand in his chest, looking relieved. "Oh thank goodness. For a second there, I thought I'd stepped into a pothole. No, if my parents are watching over me, I'm sure they're just wishing they could have another chance at burning me."
"Too bad you're already on fire," Marius chuckled and nuzzled Astien's neck. "You're sizzling."
Astien smiled. "I'm pregnant, Marius. Careful up don't start something you javent got the energy to finish." Astien wound a strand of hair around his finger.
"Oh so I can't pay my fiance with a compliment without having to please him?" Marius teased. He put the book away and settled into bed beside Astien.
"If you start a fire, you have to put it out." Asian teased.
"Not necessarily. I can just keep the coals alive and put more wood on later." He wrapped his arms around Astien.
"Fire doesn't quite work like that." Astien chuckled. He tucked his list into his bedstand and settled back against the pillows, rubbing both sides of his belly.
Marius smiled contently. "Things are going to be much smoother now."
"I hope so. I really do." Astien yawned. He closed his eyes and curled up beneath his blankets.
Marius kissed his cheek and settled in beside him. "I love you."