Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cormac whistled to himself as he drove the carriage.
Finally, Astien managed to get a firm grip on himself. As he read on, he slowly began pumping his engorged penis, while picturing lewd scenes in his mind. His baby began o move faster, and he began stroking his tummy as he pumped himself faster and faster.
Cormac took out his ocarina and began playing it to pass the time as they continued down the road.
Faster and faster he stroked his erection and his belly. His breathing grew faster and he began panting. He had abandoned his book, now relying on his own imagination. Naked men danced in his head, and urged him to move faster. The baby began kicking harder, awakened and riled by its mother's frenetic actions. Finally, Astien cried out as sweet climax overtook him. His hot load hit the bottom of his belly, thankfully spraying no further. He paused and simply lay there for a moment, panting and rubbing his belly, feeling his baby riot within him.
Cormac blinked. "Are you alright? Do you need me to stop the carriage?" He called.
Astien was dazed and hazy. "I'm good. So good." He called. In his post-climax haze, he neglected to wipe his cum off his belly, or pull his pants back up. He simply dozed off to sleep, his baby still moving inside.
"Um...Ok." Cormac turned his attention back to the road. Once the sun started to dip he saw a gathering of buildings in the distance.
Up ahead, Cormac saw glistening waves and white sands. On a small over look above the beach sat the large building. The bathhouse, it Cormac was to guess. Apparently, it was also an inn. On the beach was a building where people could apparently buy food, and another to rent various items for beach fun. As the carriage travelled parallel to the beach, Cormac could see people splashing in the surf and playing in the sand. There were other carriages parked in front of the building, beside a stable where the travelers' animals were kept and cared for.
"Astien," Cormac called. "We're here." He pulled the carriage up to the main building and hopped off the seat. He nearly fell over as he hadn't walked since breakfast.
Astien awoke with a start. He realized the state he was in and quickly hopped out of bed. He wiped the dried cum off his belly and got dressed. He grabbed his bag, fixed his hair and stepped out of the carriage. He stood beside Cormac and smiled. "Isn't it beautiful?" He asked.
"Yeah. One of the more beautiful beaches I've seen." Cormac said as he stretched. "Have a nice ride?"
Astien yawned. "Oh yes. Come on. Lets get our room."

Inside, everything was bustling. Employees rushed around with plates of food, bottles of wine, bath salts, and more. Some were dressed in reasonable attire, others, men and women both, we're dressed in skimpy and revealing clothes.

At the front desk was an Orc woman. She smiled as she saw them enter. "Welcome to the White Moon! I'm Karzhu Bolak, owner and proprietor. What can I do for you?"

Astien pulled a sheet of paper from his bag. "Hello. I have this letter from I'Karis. Here, have a look."

The woman took the paper and read it, smiling and chuckling. "I'Karis told me he'd given a free pass to someone, but he failed to mention your current state." Astien blushed, and she chuckled. "Ah, good old I'Karis. Well, follow me."

Karzhu led them around the building. "This here's the dining room. All of our food is prepared by professionals, and has been describe by critics as some of the best food they'd ever had. Over here is the lounge and dance hall. Here you can get a drink, and unwind with some dancing and music." From inside could be heard lively and swinging music, and the faint chattering of people. Inside, there was a band on stage and people were laughing and dancing. To these people, nothing else existed but the music and the laughter.

"This is our famous bathhouse," she said as she led them by. "Where our attendants are prepared and willing to see to your every need and desire. Let the stress of the ages melt away!"

Karzhu led the group to the elevators, some of the few in the realm. Up and up they went, to the top floor. There were only a few rooms up there, and Karzhu led them into one. "And this," se said as she made a small show of opening the door. "Is where you'll be staying."

The room was very large and had a huge bed, comfortable and inviting, a large sofa, a bookshelf filled with volumes, and a glass door amongst huge windows that led to a balcony outside. On the balcony was a table and some chairs. Most noticeable was the gorgeous view of the beach, and the endless sea.
Cormac's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he made his way to the balcony and looked out over the ocean. He took in a deep breath of the cold, salty air as a wave of nostalgia washed over him. "Smells like home," he said with a smile. Look Mum...I'm making something of myself...
Karzhu continued. "We have someone to attend to your every desire, and I do mean every desire. Just tell someone what you want, an they can find someone who'll do it." He face turned stern and serious. "But if an employee says no, you respect that. I value their safety and well-being over your business, understand?" Astien nodded, and Karzhu's smile reappeared. "Good. Now, how about some food, boys?"
"Food would be great," Cormac said.
"Then I'll have someone up in a minute with some menus. I won't make you go all the way downstairs." She looked at Astien on that last part, and he blushed.

Karzhu left, and Astien sat on the bed, looking out the window and cradling his tummy. "It's all so beautiful, isn't it?" He asked dreamily.
"Yeah. It reminds me of home. Just that I can actually see the ocean."
"This is even better than home. Well, mine anyway." Astien said.
Cormac nodded and flopped down on one of the beds. It felt like a cloud when compared to his bunk in the carriage and after a day of steering a wooden carriage. "I wish my mum could see this," he muttered as he rolled onto his back.
"I'm sure good Lady Faye is letting your mother watch you. And I'm certain she's proud." Astien places a hand on Cormac's back.