Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I was kind worried. You kinda worry us, ya know?" He wrapped himself in his blankets and closed his eyes. "G'night, buddy."
"I don't mean to," Cormac yawned. He nuzzled his face into his pillow and fell asleep.
It was very late in the night web Astien woke up to a strong hunger, and kicks from Aiden. He tried to ignore it, but to no avail. He sat himself up with some difficulty and gently shook Marius. "Marius? Marius, wake up."
Marius stirred with a groan. "Morning already?"
"Marius, I've got a craving."
Marius rubbed his eyes as he sat up. "For what?"
"For… for bolvesh milk. I know, I know it's the hardest milk to find, but it's so rich, so creamy. It has to be chocolate. And, and I need fish. A salmon. And not cut up, a whole salmon, filled with that almenian cream, so sweet and lemony, and hot sauce."
Marius slowly blinked as he took in the list. "The shops aren't even open right now."
"I know, but I need it! I need it now!" Tears began to well up in Astien's eyes.
"All right. All right," Marius yawned. "I'll see what I can do." He got up and put some clothes on. He kissed Astien's cheek, grabbed a small bag of coins, and headed out to see if he could scrounge up anything on his fiance's list of cravings.
Not many of the shops were open. Fortunately, there were a few that boasted 24 hour schedules.
Marius went into one of the open shops and began looking around. "Bolvesh milk, chocolate... A whole salmon, filled with... almenian cream....and hot sauce." He muttered to himself as he searched. He managed to find a whole salmon right away.
"Can I help you, sir?" A dwarf called from behind the counter.
"Do you have bolvesh milk and almenian cream?" Marius asked groggily.
The dwarf chuckled. "Got someone pregnant back home, eh? Cream's right over there, and the bolvesh milk… well, you've got your work cut out for you, my friend."
Marius got the cream and then paid for it and the salmon. "Do have an idea where I can find the milk?"
"If it CAN be found, you're certainly in the wrong part of town. Let alone looking at the wrong time."
Marius sighed. "Thanks anyway."
"Sorry, pal. Anyway, that's 42 silver."
Marius put the money on the counter. "Have a nice night." Marius headed out once again. "Stupid fancy milk," he muttered under his breath.