Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anaru easily caught himself and turned back to face Cormac, and charged him into the ground.

The recruiter shrugged. "Very well. Come by the Guild of Berserkers if you change your mind." And with that, the recruiters walked off. A few more guilds propositioned Marius as he continued on his way.

As Astien settled in to get his work started, his mind once again drifted off. It was a few moments before he brought his mind back down to earth.
Cormac groaned as his body hit the ground.

Marius made his way to the training grounds and watched over Cormac's training.
Anaru had Cormac pinned to the ground beneath his great weight, and after a moment, he got off the boy and lifted him to his feet. "Perhaps," Aralith said as she walked over, "we should wait before you spar with my husband. He is quite larger than you."
Cormac nodded and rubbed his shoulders.
"Perhaps we should have you spar with one of the initiates. Wait here while I fetch someone." Aralith and Anaru both walked off. "We will be back shortly." She called over her shoulder.
Cormac nodded.
"Looks like they're a bit rough on you, Kid." Marius said.
"Just a bit," Cormac groaned. "Have you talked with Astien?"
"I have."
From the shadows, Loke watched the two speak, in the form of a cat.
"And?" Cormac pressured.
"And what?" MArius said flatly.
"I take it things are still off between you, then."
"He lied to me, Cormac."
Loke stalked forward, an hid under a nearby bench.
"Well at least he told you," Cormac said.
"Didn't he tell you? He said he did."
"No, my grandfather told me and then scared me into trying to help him capture him," Cormac stated. "I made the mistake in listening to him, but I'm making up for it. I'm glad you didn't destroy anything, so thanks for that." Marius huffed. "I know it's odd, but I've begun to think that these things happen for a reason."
Loke-cat crept forward, climbing into a nearby bush.
"Just try to patch things up with him," Cormac said. "You two obviously care for each other."
"I do care for him, but he seems to care more for you than he does for me. The wolfkin incident and the night I took you drinking really displayed that." Marius huffed. "Perhaps it's best I leave for a while."
"What?"
Loke watched on.
"Leave. As in go off on my own."
"You can't do that Marius."
"I joined you on my own. I don't have a contract. So I'm free to leave."
"You came to say good-bye then?"
Loke's eyes shifted, as if torn between running off, and continuing to watch.
"I suppose I did," Marius said. "I'd say keep Astien out of trouble, but you already do that as it is." He turned and began walking out of the training grounds.
Loke quickly ran through the castle and to the hall of records. Once there he assumed his human form, and addressed Astien. "Astien, the man you so pine for intends to leave you. Just thought you should now."

"What?!" Astien stood from his seat and hurried to the castle's entrance, where he found Marius. "Marius! Where are you going?!"
"Not sure yet," Marius said, avoiding Astien's eyes. "I'll probably look for work with a group or something."
"B-but what about us? I know I wronged you, I know I lied, but is this really… is this really what you want? To be away from me?" Tears overflowed from Astien's eyes as his lips trembled.
"I...I don't know. I just need time to think things over and it's difficult to do so with Delas bothering me. I could get a room at an inn I suppose." Marius sighed.