Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I guess it would. Father knows it would be nice to teach my students, at least for a little while." He rubbed his belly as he rolled onto his side. "I swear, Aiden's going to pop me before I go into labor." He chuckled. "And then you'll be left with nothing but a baby and a red smear on the floor."
"Hopefully he doesn't take too much longer," Marius chuckled. "I don't want to spend the rest of my life with a red smear." He looked into Astien's eyes. Romance be damned, he just wanted to do it. "Astien... can you close your eyes for a moment?"
"Okay." Astien shut his eyes. "I'm not peeking." He said.
Marius took a deep breath and quickly got the bat from his bag. He placed it in Astien's hand once he got back into the bed. Marius felt his own heart pounding within his chest and blood rushing to his chest. "Ok. You can look now."
Astien looked at the object in his hands. "Ooh, what a cute little batty." He rolled onto his back and struggled into a sitting up position, one hand bracing his belly as Aiden kicked and squirmed. "Goodness, Aiden…" he turned his attention back to the bat. "Did you make this yourself? It's very well made."
Marius nodded. "I did. I carved flowers and stuff into it too."
Astien turned the bat around in his hands. "The flowers are lovely. And so is…" Astien gasped and put a hand over his mouth. "Marius… I-is this…?"
Marius nodded. "Y-yeah it is." His voice shook from his nerves. He wasn't even aware that he was holding his breath.
"Marius…" Astien couldn't think of anything to say.
"Will you..?" Marius wheezed as he let his breath go. "Will you marry me?"
"I-I… this is so sudden… I never thought…" Astien lowered his hand from his mouth as tears pricked his eyes. "Of course I will!"
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's lips as he pulled him into a hug.
Astien laughed as tears fell from his eyes. He held his belly as Aiden kicked. "You hear that, Aiden? You're gonna have a daddy?" Aiden delivers a sharp kick to Astien's kidney in response. "Ow…" he groaned.
Marius smiled and wiped away Astien's tears. "I love you so much Astien."
"I love you too. This is so exciting! We have so much to plan! I've always imagined what my wedding would be like. Roses of every color, food from the four corners of the realm…"
Marius chuckled. "Sounds like a great place to start. For now, let's get some rest. You have a big day tomorrow."
"Hm, yes. I must admit, I'm rather frightened."
"Regardless of what happens, we're all here for you." Marius kissed Astien's forehead before settling down under the blankets. "We could come if you want. For moral support and all."
"I doubt any of you will be allowed in the hearing." Astien yawned and snuggled against Marius. "Guess I should at let try to sleep. If Aiden will let me of course."
"He'll tire eventually," Marius said as he touched Astien's belly and closed his eyes. "We're still here for you. We're not going anywhere."