Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien stripped off his clothing, and fell onto the bed, one arm as a pillow beneath his head, and a hand draped atop his belly. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.
Marius kissed Astien's head before going to check on the set up in the party room. "He's taking a nap right now. How's everything going?"
"Everything's done." Delas said excitedly. "Just bring him down, and we're ready to roll!"
Marius chuckled. "I'll let him nap for about half an hour, then I'll bring him down." He went back to the room and waited for the time to pass before going back to the party room to grab a chocolate cupcake. He brought it back to the room and put it on the end table in front of Astien's face.
The scent of the cupcake caused Astien to stir, and he awoke to the sight of the lovely chocolate cupcake, which he took and began eating without question. At least until he saw Marius. "What's with the cupcake?" He asked through a full mouth.
Marius smiled. "Get dressed and find out," he teased.
"Aaaw, tell me." Astien pouted. He hefted himself out of bed with a few grunts, and pulled on some baggy pants and his 'Bun in the Oven' shirt. Astien didn't really care how he looked anymore. He was too pregnant for that.
Marius kissed Astien's cheek and helped him down to the party room.
Astien covered his mouth as he smiled upon the sight of all of his friends. "Happy birthday!" They all shouted. Tears welled up in the prgnant man's eyes.
"It's a little late," Cormac said.
"But we wanted your friends to be here," Wyn added cheerfully.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's cheek. "Happy Birthday, Babe."
"This is so sweet, I... I just... thank you all so-" He was interrupted as I'Karis shoved a piece of cake into his mouth.

"Shut up and have some cake, birthday boy." He laughed.
Marius chuckled and sat Astien down in a comfy chair.
Everyone gathered around Astien and gave him their presents, for both his birthday and his baby shower. Delas gave him a gift first. It was a bottle set along with a suction cup with a special tube attached. A system to milk himself, as it were. Heceril gave him baby clothes, and a new staff. I'Karis provided him with little baby hats, and a gift he had tucked away among Astien's clothes packed for the honeymoon, that he was assured he'd love.
Wyn gave Astien a small set of children's books and Cormac had gotten a stuffed drake for Aiden and a book of chocolate recipes for Astien.
Everyone gave Astien their presents, and watched as he teared up with each one. "Thank you all so much. This is really so touching, I can't even tell you-" Once more, he was interrupted by I'Karis shoving cake into his mouth.

"Let's not make a food fight out of this."
Marius chuckled.
"So, are you two going to do the no seeing each other for 24 hours thing?" Loke asked.
"I don't know if Astien could go that long without me," Marius chuckled.
"Haha, very funny. If anything, You're the one who needs me." Astien stated.
"Is that a challenge?" Marius teased.