Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Of course she does. She also likes to talk about your wedding, which I still think you're too young for, thank to very much, and what you and Astien are doing without her."
Cormac nodded. "We'll probably wait a while..." His mind went back to the brief conversation he had with Astien about how long drakes lived.
As they walked, Seroteth slowly fell behind. He placed his hands on his belly as his eyes went wide. Then a look of calm serenity crossed his features. "My, all this fighting and excitement is too much for my old bones. I do believe I've gone into labor." He said as he stroked his belly proudly.
Cormac froze and blinked. "What? Now? Can't you just... hold them in until we get to the castle?"
Seroteth put a hand on Cormac's shoulder and chuckled. "Birth doesn't work like that, Cormac. If it did, no babies would be born, because no one wants to go through labor!"
"Marius! Astien!" Cormac called.
"Hm? Cormac's calling us." Astien stated.
Marius nodded and walked back to Cormac. "What's going on?"
"Seroteth is in labor," Cormac stated. "The fight triggered it."
"What?! Oh gods, oh gods!" Astien panicked.
"Why are you panicking?! You've at least delivered babies!" Cormac shouted.
"Calm down, both of you," Marius said.
"Yes, please, both of you. Honestly. You've both been to my home, you've seen how many children I have. This isn't my first time giving birth. And it sure wont be my last." Seroteth chuckled and patted his belly.
"Is there anything you need us to do?" Marius asked.
"It's still rather early on. We should just keep walking for now. I'll let you all know when the contractions get really bad, or my water breaks, whichever comes first."
"Sounds like a plan." Marius started back towards the castle.
"I very much doubt we're going to make it in time. Astien, I hope youre not rusty in your delivery skills."

"I'm not, I promise you." Astien assured him.
"That's good to hear," Marius said.
"This is exciting, isn't it Cormac? You'll get to meet your new aunt, or perhaps uncle soon."
"It's a little nerve-wracking," Cormac admitted.
Seroteth laughed. "Of course it is! This is only the first time you're seeing this. Trust me, Cormac, you'll be having many more new aunts and uncles." He put his arm around Cormac's shoulder.
Cormac nodded. "Um...Is this the first one since...Um...My dad died...?"