Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"You said to use them for something important to me and I did," Cormac stated. "I screwed up." He glanced at Astien. "I really screwed up and I'm lucky enough that he was willing to keep me after what I did. I'm just trying to fix my mistakes." Cormac found his voice raising in volume as he spoke.
Astien stirred, but didn't wake up. He must have been very tired. I'Karis looked at him for a moment, then turned back to Cormac. "Fifty gold says he's dreaming about nailing one of us." He put his arms around Cormac's shoulders. "I'll let you off the hook this time, but screw me again and things are gonna get ugly. Unless you decide to actually screw me." He turned and looked Cormac dead in the eye. "In which case, I will make it the most beautiful experience of your life."
"Thanks, but no thanks," Cormac said flatly as he removed the elf's arms from his shoulders. "What are you here for, anyway?"
"I'm here to get an answer as to why you sold such a lovely set of daggers. I'm in town because none of your damn business." The elf sniped.
"Fine. Fair enough." Cormac poured a cup of tea for the elf and offered it to him. "It's most likely you," he snickered. "You had him quite flustered the last time we saw you."
He raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Really? Well, then I'll just have to make sure I remember to tell him my offer till stands." He waved over his shoulder and exited the room. "So long kid. My offer still stands for you too."

Shortly after I'Karis left, Astien woke up. "Who was that?" He groggily asked.
"I'Karis," Cormac said simply. He handed Astien a cup of warm tea. "Feeling any better?"
Astien yawned. "I think maybe a little." Astien smiled as he lovingly cradled his belly. "I had the most wonderful dream. I was holding my son in my arms. It was so, so.... I can't even describe it. It was so amazing."
"I believe it would be," Cormac said as he sat in the chair closest to Astien's bed and set Astien's cup of tea on the bedside table. "When you're ready, I want to show you something.' He rubbed his neck nervously.
Astien sipped his tea. "And what would that be?" He asked.
"It's a surprise," Cormac said. "What would you like for breakfast? I can put int he order."
Astien was surprised by his lack of an appetite. "Oh I don't know. Something light." He began coughing. "Oh, oh goodness. Pardon me." He coughed some more.
"Soup then," Cormac said. He put the order in and waited patiently while Astien ate and got dressed. He helped Astien down the stairs and outside as he had blind folded him. "Alright," he said. "You can take it off." Behind Cormac was the new carriage with the new horse. "Surprise."
Astien covered his mouth in shock. "Cormac..." He stuttered. "How did... I don't... How on earth...."
Cormac smiled. "It's a bit bigger than the last one and it has a small cast iron stove so it'll stay warm during the winter and we can cook." He nudged the wheels with his foot. "I got one with cast iron wheels too."
Astien smiled as tears came to his eyes. "Cormac... You didn't have to. Thats the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me."
Cormac smiled. "Well...I did destroy the last one. I'm glad you like it. I scrubbed a lot of floors and sold my daggers to afford it."
Astien gasped. "You sold your daggers? Of Cormac, that's so... You didn't have to. And the... Oh, that's why your knees were so bad. Oh Cormac, that's so thoughtful. How can I repay you?"
"It's enough that you took me back, Astien," Cormac said. "Besides, being here with you...It's the closest I've felt to having a home in a long time."
Astien smiled and gave Cormac a big hug. "Thank you." He stepped inside. "It's just like my old one! And this bed." He laid onto the lower bunk. "Oh, it feels so good. This bed is do nice. I could fall asleep right here."