Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I figured I should ask. So far I've only been on the bottom, and I honestly prefer that, but if one night we decide to switch it up, well we should know, right?"
Marius nodded. "Fair enough. I doubt that I am. I was thinking about adopting anyway once I finally settle down."
"It's entirely possible you're capable of carrying and simply don't know it; gods know there have been plenty of cases like that."
"I guess we might find out in the future," Marius said as he playfully nudged Astien. "Of course we may want to wait a few years after Aiden is born."
"True. Having two babies at once would be rather stressful." He grinned wickedly. "But then I want you to know the pain too."
"If I'm capable, I'm sure I will. Still, I wouldn't mind adopting."
"True. There are a lot of children out there in need of homes. Ive worked with an organization that dedicates itself wholly to this pursuit. We did rather fine work."
Marius nodded. "I mean, we have Delas, but he's going to be an adult in a few years." He finished his meal. "I assume you still have work to finish. I shouldn't keep you from it."
"I can work late if I have to." He took Marius' hand." You don't know how I've missed you."
Marius squeezed Astien's hand. "I'm sorry that I upset you so much. I'll do my best to make up for it." He kissed Astien's hand. "I love you, Astien."
Astien blushed. Love. He said love. Astien smiled softly. "I… I love you too, Marius."
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's lips. "I still have the room at the inn until tonight."
"I think the castle's much nicer. Did I mention we have out own room there, all to ourselves?"
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's neck. "Alright then. Just let me get my things from the room."
"Good. I'll have to get going to work now, but later on, tonight, you and I can have some fun." Astien kissed Marius bedore taking out a pouch of coins and placing it in the other man's hand. "Here. This should cover the bill." He smiled, and walked out of the diner.
Marius smiled as he watched Astien go. He paid the bill and went off to collect his things from the inn. He went to the castle and settled into his and Astien's room. He then went to the training grounds to watch over Delas' training.
Deals was practicing striking dummies as his instructor watched. He only stopped when the spear became lodged in its head.
Marius smiled as he watched Delas practice.
"Rip the spear out, boy. Ain't gonna be nobody to do it for you later!" The instructor called. Delas struggled to pull out the spear, and after about ten minutes of pulling, it finally came out, Delas falling on his butt in the process. "Now back to it, boy." Delas nodded and resumed striking the dummy.
Marius went off to the market after briefly checking out Cormac's training. While he was in town he picked up a few things, including a spicy lunch for Astien. He dropped off his purchases in the room before taking the meal to Astien in the records hall.