Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I'm fine," Cormac muttered as he looked around.
A child from the street pulled at Cormac's cloak. "Hey mister, what're ya doin'?"
Cormac looked to the child. "I'm looking for somebody. Avaanti."
"I know Avaanti. She comes to my house aaaallll the time. She lives in the place outside of town, where they bury the kids they burn."
Cormac smiled wearily. "Thank you. Which way is it?" He thanked the child again once they pointed him in the proper direction. He was relieved to find that nobody else was at the small house when he arrived. He slid off the horse and trudged up to the door and knocked. "Avaanti?" he called. "Are you here?"
The house was ancient and decrepit. The door fell off what might have once been called hinges at Cormac's very touch. Inside the house, there were what looked like puffs of thin smoke. One approached Cormac. "How do you know my name?" it said.
Cormac blinked. "Astie sent me," he said cautiously.
The puff of 'smoke' danced around. "Astie? You know my big brother? Is he okay?"

(Sleepy time. I'll try to be back on before work.)
"He's fine. He's recovering from a bad cold, but he's fine. I'm his assistant, Cormac."
"Hi, Cormac." The ghost said. "How come you're here?"
"Astien...He wanted for me to bring you back with me. He wanted to take you from here. Somewhere safe."
"I knew Astie wouldn't forget me! But he's too late. I'm already burned up." The ghost sadly said.
Cormac nodded and wiped tears from his eyes. "I'm sorry we couldn't get here sooner."
"I was nine when they burned me. I don't think Astie could have done anything. We've all been staying in this field where they dumped our bodies in shallow graves, 'cuz if we wander too far from our bodies, Mr. Reaper might not find us."

The ghost moved inside the house, where other shades were. "About a year after Astie ran away, I saw that I had magic too. I accidentally burned down the barn, just like Astie did. They tied me to the stake and they went to get ready to parade me through town. Then Tenny came and tried to rescue me, like I did for Astie! We were gonna run to the Green Valley and get married and open a candy shop." The spirit's voice turned sad. "But he got caught. They said I used my magic to make him my thrall, and that burning him was the only way to free him. So we were burned together."
Cormac nodded. "Do... Do you have a message that you want me to give Astien?"
"Um, well, if I know Astie, he's probably sad he couldn't save me. So tell him I love him, and that he couldn't have saved me. Tell him I miss him, but he shouldn't come see me. Mommy n daddy n the other grown ups might try to burn him again if they see him."
Cormac nodded. "I'll tell him. I hope you met Feya soon. If you see my parents, let them know that I love them and I miss them."
He climbed back onto his horse and quickly rode back to the carriage. He stood outside the carriage, trying to pull himself together.
Astien stepped out of the carriage and greeted Cormac. "Cormac, you look terrible! Come inside and get in bed, I'll make you some nice soup."

(Off to work)
Cormac nodded and stepped into the carriage. "I...I found your sister, but she...She was a ghost, Astien. She died years ago."
Astien's face fell, and his heart sank. He looked positively heartbroken, but unsurprised. He didn't even start crying. "I... I guess deep down I always knew it. Did she say anything?"