Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"If you wish. I daresay it won't be as interesting, though." Astien awkwardly climbed back into the carriage and laid down in bed, panting and wheezing. "Getting into this thing wasn't a problem before..."
"Well, it's been a while since you've been in the carriage right?" Wyn asked.
"I suppose that's true." Astien panted. Tired from climbing into the carriage, he fell asleep quickly.
Cormac returned a while later with some ingredients which Wyn put together for a soup for lunch. She had set up a small cooking pit outside the carriage as to not make it warmer in the small living space.
Finally, Astien awoke from his slumber and somehow managed to climb out of bed. As he was dressing himself, however, he felt a sudden movement within him, this one foreign to him. His legs were forced into a wider stance as he felt Aiden shift into a new position, sliding down and closer to his cervix. His belly hung lower now, and he found himself unconciously clenching his anus, as it now helt as though Aiden were about to fall out of him. He sighed as he dressed himself, as he found that he waddled more now than ever before. He carefully walked to the door and stepped down from the carriage, and silently hoped neither Cormac nor Wyn would notice how his belly was hanging lower.
"Just in time," Wyn said. "Lunch is ready."
"Sleep alright?"
"I slept okay, I suppose." Astien sat around the fire pit, with a bit of help, and quickly swallowed all of his soup. "Let's get to work. I'd like to be gone from here as soon as possible."
"Alright," Cormac said.
"I'll meet up with you once I finish cleaning up," Wyn smiled.
Astien and Cormac returned to the record room in the town hall. He quickly set to work writing. "With any luck, we'll be done within the next three days."
"Sounds like a plan," Cormac said. Wyn joined them soon after they started and chipped in as well.
The next few days went quite the same. Wake up, eat, and work. Unfortunately, it took a few more days to work than Astien would have liked. Five days, and then they were ready to leave. The plan had been to leaven the next morning, but a heavy downpour meant they needed to postpone their departure. Astien sat at the small table and sighed asb he watched the water pour outside.
"I'm sure it'll pass by morning," Wyn assured Astien.
"And I'm sure Marius is taking shelter," Cormac said.
"I'm certain he's in Shady Meadow by now. I dont want to make him wait any longer than we have to." He sighed as he felt Aiden moving. It was only a matter of time now. He needed to regroup with Marius, and quickly. He hoped Wyn and Cormac wouldnt notice anything was wrong. After all, it was usually weeks between when a baby drops and when it's born. And Aiden likes to take his time. All the same, Astien couldny help but worry.
"Something wrong Astien?" Wyn asked.
"It's just the heat. It's so humid, I feel like I'm breathing in soup."
"Are you sure that's it? You...You've been rather sluggish lately. Is it because Aiden has dropped down?" Wyn asked.
Astien sighed. "So you have noticed. Yes, I suppose so. It feels like he's going to fall out at any second."
"Have you had any contractions or cramping?" Wyn asked. "You really shouldn't try to hide things like this."
"I know, but I dont want either of you to worry. And Wyn, ive been delivering children since before you were born. I know the signs, you dont have to worry about me."
"That doesn't stop me from worrying about you," Wyn said.