Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I'm sure there is something good." Marius said.
Astien began digging through various cabinets. "Hmmm..."

Kell turned around. "You two missed breakfast. Your food's fin the fridge." Astien opened it, and sure enough, two plates awaited. Astien pulled them out, handed one to Marius, and began tearing into the other. Kell was distracted by Astien's ravenous consumption.
Marius ate as if nothing unusual was happening. He had grown used to Astien's appetite over the past few days. "This is really good Kell."
"Vincent made it..." He was distracted by Astien's display of hunger. Astien finished his food and accidentally let a loud burp escape him.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Excuse me!" He blushed.
Marius chuckled. "I've heard worse."
"That was still rather embarrassing." Astien waited until Marius finished his food, and led him out to the gardens. "This is my favorite spot." He sat down on the green grass, and laid on his back, his belly jutting up into the air. There were flowers all over the place, all of them emitting scents that combined in the air, creating a lovely perfume scent in the air. There were trees, just enough to cast a decent amount of shade. Astien sighed and closed his eyes, as a bird tweeted In the tree above the two.
Marius smiled as he sat down beside Astien. "This is nice."
Astien smiled and nodded. "Mmmhmm. I love the smell, the birds, the soft grass. I love this spot so much."
Marius nodded. "I can see why. It's uncommon to come across a place like this without having to worry about being attacked."
Astien nodded. "And where else could you find such a wonderful smell, just in the air like nothing? Come on, lay down with me."
Marius scooted to where he was laying beside Astien.
Astien sighed happily and cradled his belly as his son moved around inside him. He looked over at Marius, still smiling broadly. He didn't say anything, he just smiled.
Marius looked up at the sky, watching the clouds through the leaves. He glanced at Astien. "That's a big smile you have there."
"Is it? It feels like its been so long since I've been able to feel anything besides miserable and sick. I guess I'm just happy that... That I'm happy."
"Makes sense. Happiness is a great thing to have."
Astien looke back up at the sky. "Yeah... It is." He smiled as he felt little Aiden toss and turn, and imagined holding him. "I haven't had a day this nice in a while. A long while."
Marius nodded. "I can agree with that."
"Uumm, were you... Trying to show off your butt earlier?"
"It's a possibility," Marius said nonchalantly. "Why were you looking at my butt?"
Astien blushed. "Uuhhh.... Maybe.." He mumbled.