Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After what seemed like forever, the crib was finally assembled, though somehow in the process, Delas ended up inside it. "At least now we know its comfy." Delas said, trying to be optimistic.
Marius chuckled. "That's good to know." He lifted Delas out of the crib and put him on the floor. "Let's go get that stuff for the cake."
"Okay! Hang on, give me a second." Delas hurried into the kitchen and returned with a cookbook filled with deserts. "Okay, what one should we make? Brownies, cookie cake, crepes, lava cake…" Delas went on and on. "And there's a little note stuck in the back here. It's… a recipe for Oreo balls. What's an Oreo?"
"I don't know," Marius said.
"A lava cake sounds good."
"A lava cake sounds complicated. Are you sure we can do it?"
"How about brownies?" Marius suggested.
"What about cupcakes?" Cormac suggested. "We could put red pepper flakes in some of them for Astien."
"These all look so good! How about a giant cookie pie? We can put whipped cream on it, and write with icing, stuff like 'youre gonna be fine!' Or 'we love you!' And we can draw little pictures of babies and stuff like that."
"A giant cookie should be easy enough," Marius said. "I've made cookies before."
"Okay, giant cookie it is. Lets being the book with us so we'll know what we need."
"Sounds like a plan," Marius said. He grabbed a few cloth bags and headed out with the boys to the market.
At the market, Delas thumbed through the book as they wandered up and down the aisles. "Okay, so we need the chocolate chips, and the icing... Where's the whipped cream?"
"Some where around here," Cormac said. "I'll go look."
"Aiden's a boy, so I think we want the blue icing. I'll go find it. Marius, you o get the sugar."
Marius nodded and went off to get the sugar. Cormac began looking for the whipped topping.
Eventually, the three found what they needed and returned to Astien's house, where upon their arrival, they found him sleeping on the couch in the living room.
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's head as they boys headed to the kitchen to get started.
"How are we gonna do this without waking Astien? Should we stick a couple earplugs in him?"
"I'm sure he'll sleep through it as long as we don't blow anything up," Cormac said. "Plus Marius could distract him."
Marius gently picked Astien up and carried him to their room where he placed him on the bed.
"Okay, but he Gould probably be helping us. I don't know if I'm capable of not blowing anything up."
Marius quietly made his way to the kitchen. "Alright, let's get started."