Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I suppose you're right. On the bright side, we won't have to find an inn while we're there. I have a house in the town near the academy."
"Sounds fantastic."
Astien chuckled and leaned his forehead against Marius'. "I guess I'll really get to take you home now."
Marius smiled and kissed Astien. "I love you."
Astien blushed and kissed back. "I love you too. Ah!" He gripped his belly in pain. "My kidney... Ow."
"Is he still hungry?" Marius teased lovingly.
"I don't think so. Oh well. So, what do you want to do now?"
"Well...You do have a bedroom," Marius suggested. "Unless you want to return to the dance floor."
"I think the music's moving too fast for someone as heavy as me. I think the bedroom sounds much nicer." Astien tried to smile seductively, but instead just looked goofy.
Marius chuckled and helped Astien up as he stood. "I bought some stuff. I think you might like."
"Is it chocolate?" Astien asked.
"Among other things," Marius said as he lifted Astien.
"Oh!" Astien wrapped his arms around Marius' neck while being carried. As they left the dining hall, the berserkers whooped and hollered after them.
Marius carried Astien up the stairs to his quarters and gently laid him on the bed where he started kissing his neck.
Astien moaned as the lower part of his body writhed against the mattress.
Marius removed Astien's pants and gently kissed the tip of his penis while gently rubbing the shaft.
Astien whimpered and bucked his hips.
Marius smiled and began gingerly sucking on Astien's member.
Whimpering needly, Astien gripped Marius' hair and pushed his head down on his manhood.
Marius continued to suck and moved up and down the shaft.