Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I love you too." Astien looked back at Cormac and Delas. "We shoul probably stick them in bed."
"But that requires moving," Marius sighed. "And I don't want to." He nuzzled Astien. "Leave them be for now."
"You're right, I don't want to move right now either. Gods forbid I upset Aiden."
"Besides, they're young. They can handle a night on a couch." He stroked Astien's hair. "This is nice."
"It is. I haven't felt like this in a long time. Not since my last boyfriend, years ago."
"Same," Marius chuckled. "I'm glad to have stumbled into that garden."
"So am I." Astien said as he kissed Marius' cheek. "Shame to think if those people hadn't died, we wouldn't have met."
"Fate works in odd ways," Marius said. "So...You mentioned that you've been planning your wedding for a while. What did you have in mind?"
"Well, like I said, a rainbow of roses, and food from all over. And music, lots of music! We would be married in Crescent Bay, here in Amelon, right by the water, and all of my friends would be there. Ikaris, Heceril, Loke, Hjulmir, Anaru, Aralith, Seroteth, Siran, Vincent, Miss Belle, and…" Astien's face fell. "…and Avaanti."
"Avaanti?" Marius asked. "Is he your ex?"
"No, she's… my little sister." He took a deep breath. "She's… dead."
"Oh..." Marius muttered. "I'm sorry to hear that." He nuzzled Astien.
"She was only ten, and it was our parents who burned her."
"Did...You grew up in Havards Pass, didn't you?" Marius asked. "I passed through there years ago. Made it a point to never go back."
"I only lived there until I was ten. When my magic manifested, they tied me to a stake and prepared to parade me around town before burning me. While they were gone making arrangements, she snuck into the barn and untied me. She gave me a picture of the two of us, and told me she loved me. The picture and her words were the only things I took with me when I ran. Then her magic manifested... And I wasn't there to help her..." Tears fell from Astien's eyes.

(Back later, work time.)
Marius held Astien tightly and said nothing. He didn't know what he could say.
"She died because I wasn't there. Because I couldn't help her too."
"You didn't know Astien. How could you know?" Marius said soothingly. "She wouldn't want you to blame your self, right?"
"I know she wouldn't, but how does that ease the pain of her being dead?" He sniffled. "I had this dream, all these years. I would sneak back home and take her away one day."
Marius wiped away Astien's tears. "It's never easy to lose a loved one," Marius said. "I'm here for you, Babe."