Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Probably a good idea. Once we get out of the pass I might look into dying it or bleaching it or something. I've heard that blonds have more fun anyway." He let out a light chuckle.
Astien stood up and stood over a trash can as he shaved. "I don't know if I can bring myself to go THAT far. I can barely stand giving up my goatee!" He finished shaving and looked sadly in the mirror. "Oh well. I guess I've got bigger things to worry about." Astien began coughing. "Oh goodness. My head is pounding." He laid down on his bed.
"I'll make some tea then," Cormac said as he got a small fire going in the cast iron stove. The small carriage warmed up within a few minutes and Cormac filled the kettle with one of the water skins. "I don't know. If I'm going to be out of the carriage a lot then I really should consider some other options. I really don't think a hair cut will cut it." Cormac unbuckled his boots and stripped off his pants and socks. The friction burns were still red on his skin, but they didn't hurt as much as they did a few hours ago. "We should have enough provisions to get us through the pass. If not, I can hunt." He folded his pants and hung them off the back of one of the chairs.
"Hmmm. Maybe we could ask your grandfather for some more help. Siran is a rather bold fellow, but if the drakes declare me off limits, even he can't touch me then. I hope." He turned onto his side and started lazily tracing circles on hos belly. "I mean, Seroteth already said they weren't going to help him find me. They may as well just go ahead and say they'll protect me, right? Now that I think about it, we aren't even sure what Siran would do with me. I'm certain it will be unpleasant, but even he wouldn't torture a pregnant person."

He thought a moment. "Speaking of protecting, you said the reason we had to leave so soon was because you witnessed an assassination?"
"Yes and no," Cormac said. "I know who did it and I know who ordered the hit. So I really didn't want to risk us sticking around. As for my grandfather...I guess it would be worth a shot to ask him. Might make things a little easier. Especially if his only grandkid is at risk as well."
"If you didn't actually see the hit taking place, then I suppose we don't have anything to worry about. Speaking of protection...." Astien paused and took a deep breath. "Cormac... I know that what I'm about to say is both stupid and dangerous... But we can't leave this region just yet. We need to head deeper in, to the town of Monen. There's someone... I need to make sure she's safe. Or even alive."
"An ex-girlfriend or something?" Cormac asked as he served up a small cup of tea and set it on the bedside table for Astien to drink. He removed his shirt and hung it over his pants before climbing up into his bunk.
Astien scoffed. "Yeah right. I've always known I was gay. No, she's my little sister. She saved my life when I was a child. She's the only reason I'm still alive. I would have burned if not for her. I need to make sure she's okay. If she turned out to have magic like me, then our parents, the whole damned town, they would... " Astien turned pale. "She saved me. She helped me get away. She was there for me. But I wasn't there. I couldn't have helped her. I need to know that she didn't suffer what she helped me run away from."
Cormac bundled himself up under the covers. "So, you're from Havard's Pass," he muttered. He chuckled. "At this rate we might end up in my old home." He sighed, but disguised it as a yawn. She's probably not waiting anymore. I wouldn't blame her. We were just kids after all... He closed his eyes. "Don't forget to drink your tea."
Astien drank his tea with trembling hands. "If you want, we could visit your hometown free we leave this region. But first, if my sister is alive, I NEED to take her away from here."

"The people here... They don't shy away from hurting children. If a child has magic, or they're homosexual, or any number of things... They make a public display out of the punishment. Out of the death. That would have been me."
"Fair enough," Cormac yawned. He turned off the lantern that hung from the ceiling. "Sleep well, Astien."

Once morning arrived, Cormac got dressed, had a small breakfast, and fed the horses. He also gathered a large pot of snow to melt in the carriage to restock their water supply before he took his seat and gently got the carriage moving. Rivers would begin to freeze now if they were fortunate enough to come across one.
Astien found himself feeling particularly sluggish and tired the next day. He didn't wake up until much later than normal, and even then he remained in bed. He found he was reluctant to call on Cormac for anything. He felt guilty that the younger man had been through so much hardship the past few months. Cutting his hair particularly struck a chord with him. It was certainly smaller than the other things he had been through, yes, but he had a fondness for his hair, and he had cut it for Astien's sake. He felt like a burden. He decided he wasn't going to bother Cormac, not if he could help it. So he stayed in bed and slept.

Up ahead on the trail, there was a figure on the side of the road there were two of them.They seemed to be waiting for the carriage. It was I'Karis and Heceril.

(Speaking of sleep, it's time for me to sleep. Kisses, babe Heart )
Shit, Cormac swore as he slowed the carriage when he saw the two. He didn't know what else to do, but avoiding two elves seemed to be a really bad idea. "Morning," Cormac said as he looked ahead to the forest.
"Good morning."
"Hey kid. How's it going?"

With the greetings out of the way, the two walked around and entered the carriage. Inside, Heceril was checking Astien while I'Karis leaned against a wall.
Cormac had the carriage move steadily forward. The sooner they checked on Astien's sister the sooner they could leave Havard's Pass. While knew it wasn't going to be any easier once they left he at least wanted Astien to have the freedom to leave the carriage if he needed to.
Heceril climbed out of the carriage and onto its roof. He leaned down and spoke to Cormac. "Astien is fine for the moment. He's recovering nicely from his illness, but he seems to be feeling low emotionally. He said he's simply worried for his sister, but I believe there may be another reason. He also told me of his concern for his child. I couldn't find anything unusual, but he's still quite worried."

"One last thing I need before I can leave. Vow you will never speak of who committed that hit. Swear upon your very life."
"I swear," Cormac said. "I wouldn't want to cross you, Heceril. Thank you for taking a look at him. I was getting worried about him."
"I was happy to do so. It's the only reason I'Karis and I are out here. Neither of us are particularly fond of this region. One last thing. You are looking for his sister? Last I was in this town you are headed, I believe I heard a rumor about a girl. I am afraid that I all I can say on the matter. Farewell, and be safe in this place." Heceril jumped onto a passin tree branch. I'Karis climbed out a window and did the same.
Cormac managed to get the carriage out of the forest before stopping for a break. He stepped in ot eh carriage. "Feeling better?"
Astien mumbled something from beneath his blankets. It sounded like "I'm fine."