Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien caressed Marius' face, and kissed his lips, slowly, passionately, lovingly, yet hot and needy.
Marius kissed back as he slipped his hand into Astien's pants.
Astien moaned at his lover's touch. He slipped his hand into Marius' pants and began fondling his balls.
Marius moaned as he gently rubbed Astien's junk.
"Faster…" Astien said between kisses.
Marius picked up the pace and took Astien's member into his hand.
"Inside me... Get inside me, Marius! I need to feel you inside me!"
Marius removed both of their pants, put on a condom, lubed it and slowly entered his fiance. "How's that?"
Astien moaned and sighed. "Yes, just like that. Was the condom necessary, though? I think we've gone enough times without."
"Easier clean up," Marius chuckled as he kept a steady pace.
Astien began panting, and he rocked his hips in time with his lover's motions. "Gods... Oh gods!"
Marius picked up the pace. "Oh yeah. How's that?"
"A little faster... A little harder... Oh! Yes, yes, right there! Just like that!" Astien moaned and cried out as Marius reached his most sensitive points.
"Gods you're so good," Marius moaned.
Astien couldn't say anything, his mind had been turned blank by the sense of pleasure coursing through him, as he howled and cried out.
Marius kept going for a while longer. "Oh gods...Oh gods..."
"I'm almost there, keep going!" Astien cried, raking gis nails across Marius' back.
Marius moaned and kept thrusting.
Astien panted and panted as he came closer to orgasming. Finally, climax overtook him, and he howled out as he came, digging his nails into his lover's back.
Marius moaned and orgasmed as well. He huffed and drew a heart with his finger and his love's cum on his pregnant belly. "That...That was good."