Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well, I appreciate the thought." Astien gave Marius a peck on the cheek.
Marius smiled. "Almost done here? Once we get home I can give you a nice back and foot rub."

(Gotta get to class. Be back in like 2 hours.)
Astien nodded, and they left after paying. Delas opted to return to the library, to continue his research.
Cormac went back to town to figure out how to make something for Wyn.

Once they returned to the house, Marius rekindled the fireplace and got some warming lotion from his and Astien's stash in the bedroom.
Hands clasped atop his belly, Astien felt himself dozing off.
Marius began gently rubbing Astien's feet. "Do you think Aiden will like me?"
"Of course he will. You're his daddy." Aston sleepily mumbled.
"What if he doesn't think of me like that? I mean he can tell when you're in danger so...What if he knows if somebody hurt you emotionally? Like when I ran off..."
"I never thought of that. Maybe just try talking to him? It's worth a shot."
"What should I say?" Marius asked.
Astien shrugged and rubbed his belly. "Words?"
Marius nodded and wiped his hands off on his pants before placing them on Astien's belly. "Hey Kiddo." He paused. "I'm sorry about hurting your daddy and making him really sad. I was...really overwhelmed and...I won't leave him or hurt him ever again. I promise."
In the back of Marius' head, there was a voice. "You aren't deserving of mother."
"I don't think that's your call," Marius stated.
"You made mother cry. You hurt him." The voice stated.
"I know I did and I'm sorry. I won't do it ever again. I can't bare to do that to him again. I was selfish when I hurt him... And I was hurt and scared and confused..."
Aiden kicked against Marius' hand. "Mother has been hurt enough."
"I know. I know."
"You will only hurt mother more."
"I won't hurt him," Marius assured him. "I won't do that to him ever again. He forgave me, why can't you?"