Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien sighed. At least now he was starting to enjoy himself. "Maybe you're right. I guess everyone needs some to get drunk from time to time."
Delas booped Cormac's nose.
"I won't make a habit of it, I promise," Marius assured him. "Once Aiden gets here we can go for a drink."
"Heh, once Aiden gets here, I'm going to NEED a drink."
"I'd get you a drink right now if I could." Marius chuckled. "You need one just as much as Cormac did."
"I don't know about that. Well, maybe one drink. A strong oneā€¦" Astien blushed.
Marius chuckled and swayed to the music.
Aiden began kicking and tumbling inside Astien. "I wonder if he like this. Or maybe he wants me to just sit down. Or dance faster, I dunno."
"Sitting sounds nice. After this song."
"Ugh, I'm always sitting. I want to dance and have fun. Sorry Aiden, but you're out of luck this time."
Marius chuckled. "As you wish. I'll give you a nice back message later tonight."
"I just hope they stay with slow songs. I don't think I can move any faster than this."

Delas had dragged Cormac's sleeping body onto the dance floor and was now dancing with it.
"Delas, what are you doing?" Marius called. "Leave Cormac alone."
"No, I wanna dance. And I'm sure he does too."

"Oh, just ignore them." Astien said, his eyes closed. "It's harmless enough, I suppose. And if Cormac throws up on him, it'll be his problem."
Marius chuckled. "Fair enough."
Cormac groaned as Delas dragged him across the dancefloor.
"I wish they'd play one of those songs from one of those groups from the other realm. What was their name? Florence and the thing? I can't remember, but their music is very good. I wish I could hear some right now."

Delas laughed. "Sshhh, baby, you know you love it."
Marius kissed Astien's head. "I'm glad that we're out like this. I mean yeah, Cormac's drunk, but at least he's a sleepy drunk."
"Yeah. I guess he could be a combative drunk. I've been told I'm a giggly drunk." Astien rested his head on Marius' shoulder. "This really is nice. I'm glad Delas suggested it."
Marius nodded. "Same."
Astien was quiet for a moment. "Marius? What will you do? Once this is all over, once Aiden is born and Cormac is gone. I imagine Delas will be gone too. Are you going to leave too?"
"Only if you want me to," Marius said.