Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning came, an Astien was gone before Marius awoke, leaving a note on his pillow.

Have a good day, don't worry about me.
I love you.
Astien

Delas was also gone, leaving a note on the kitchen counter.

At the academy library, going to save Astien.
Delas
Marius made a simple breakfast for him and Cormac.
"What should we do today?" Cormac asked.
"How about we look into making the thing to propose to Wyn with?" Marius suggested.
Delas was pulling book after book off the library shelves, examining them and writing things down.
"Sounds like a good idea," Cormac said.
"Have you figured out what you want to make her?"
"I'm going to stick with the book."
Marius nodded. Once they finished eating, he cleaned up and the two of them headed into town.
In the board room, Astien clutched the bat in his pocket and said a small prayer.
Marius left Cormac at a book binding shop and made his way to the academy.
In the academy plaza, the elven girl Marius had spoken to was canvassing for signaturea to support Astien.

(Gotta work now)
"How's it going?" Marius asked her.
"Okay, I guess. But this is a serious matter. If there's even going to be a chance of the board taking this petition seriously, I'll need almost everyone's signature."
"Anyway I can help?" Marius asked.
She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe try to rally everyone? Ignite their spirits, remind them that he's a dedicated teacher?"
"I might not be the best person for that," Marius chuckled. "I do know a few people who might though. Have you seen a elf-centaur kid around?"
"Elf-centaur? You mean a raceless? I don't know, I've just been here so far today."
Marius nodded. "I'll look for him then." He figured the best place to look was the library.
(He left a note saying he'd be there lol XD)

In the library, Delas had a stack of books on either side of him, and about five open in front of him. He was scribbling in a book he had taken from Astien's study.
"How's it going?" Marius asked.
"Ssssshhhhh. Concentrating."
"I was wondering if you could help me get a petition around to help save Astien. We're trying to get all the students to sign."
"Ask Cormac to help you. I'm trying to save Astien in a different way."
Marius nodded. "Alright." He headed back out and found Cormac in the main courtyard trying to get signatures. He was garbed in his Drake clothes with his wings on display. "When did you get here?"
"Not too long ago. I can't focus on Wyn's gift right now, not with Astien needing my help."