Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"That wouldn't really solve the problem, Delas."

Marius held back a light laugh and kissed Astien's cheek.
"Maybe not, but what else can a raceless do? There aren't enough of us to really take any kind of action. Hell, I'm sure I'm never even going to meet one in my lifetime."

Astien huffed, and kept trying to eat the strawberries in a sensual way. He still looked silly.
"I'm not sure what else you could do, but hurting others and those who are innocent and ignorant wont help matters."

Marius chuckled. "Stop trying so hard, Astien. I think it's quite obvious that I find you attractive."
"I guess.... I just hate that we'll never be seen as people, that's all." Delas drew in his knees. "In the grand chaos of the world, we'll always be anomalies. Anomalies among chaos." He teared up. "People who weren't supposed to exist."

Astien pouted. "Well maybe I want to be sexy for a man that finds me attractive."
"I've...Never really had that problem. I mean, yeah I'm the only half-drake in all of the realm, but I've never really had an issue with people because of my race."

"You are sexy, Astien."
"And that's the problem. A half-drake person could still happen in nature. We raceless... People have to break the laws of nature to make us." He looked close to crying. "Centaurs can't have kids with non-centaurs. That's how nature is, yet here I am."

"I still can't see how." Astien sighed. "All this extra fat, and all that."
"So..You're half centaur, technically speaking?"

"Just more of you to love," Marius said as he nuzzled Astien's neck.
Delas nodded. "Half centaur, half elf. Mom's the elf. She used her magic to make it so she and dad could have a baby of their own. Selfish pricks didn't stop to think about the kind of lives raceless have to live. They just couldn't adopt, the cunts."

Astien frowned. "So you do think I'm fat."
"Sorry to hear that..."

"Not at all, just very pregnant." He rubbed Astien's belly.
Delas looked away as tears slowly fell from his eyes. "Cunts..."

"Is there a difference?" Astien asked.
"Hey, as long as you stick with us, you'll be fine," Cormac assured him.

"Well, one is where you indulge too much and the other is the process of creating life."
"I hope so. I'm so tired. I'm tired of being cold, and hungry, and sick, and picked on..."

"I guess you're right. Still, all these extra curves are a bit much."
Cormac nodded.

"Just means there's more for me to grab." Marius snuggled his neck.
"Hey, if you're half drake, have you ever considered raining fire upon... I dunno, anyone?"

Astien smiled. "If you say so." He nonchalantly moved the hair covering his neck, hinting he wanted the the man to kiss it.

(Need sleepies. I'll try to be on before work.)
"No," Cormac said.

Marius kissed his neck, gently sucking lightly.
Delas' stomach let loose a loud grumble. "Hey, where's that food?" He asked. "I bet they're taking forever just to spite you for helping me."

Astien giggled at Marius' little nibbles. He turned around and gave him a long kiss on his lips.
"I put in a pretty big order," Cormac said. "It should be here soon."

Marius smiled as they parted. "Yum, strawberries."
"I hope they don't spit in it. Who am I kidding, they're gonna spit in it." He drew his blanket over himself.

Astien giggled and kissed him again, this time intruding the other man's mouth with his tongue.
"It's better than eating garbage," Cormac said as he went to answer the door after hearing somebody quickly knock. There was only a cart of food sitting in the hall. Cormac sighed and brought it in. "Here, eat up."

Marius' tongue danced with Astien's as he lifted the man onto his lap.
Delas' eyes boggled at the amount of food. "I've never seen this much food before!" He picked up a plate of chicken and inspected it, sighing. "Yep, they spit in it. Whatever." He ate the food anyway.

Astien wrapped his arms around Marius, hand running through his hair. He felt Aiden throwing a fit, and briefly wondered if Marius could feel it against his own stomach.