Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wyn hugged back. "I promise to write. Don't keep Cormac too long though. I'd like to get married when we're still relatively young." She kissed his cheek and went to Cormac. They wrapped their arms around each other and held a long, passionate kiss until Marius cleared his throat. Wyn blushed lightly and gave Cormac one last kiss on his cheek before getting onto Seroteth's back.
"I love you, Wyn," Cormac said whole heartedly.
Wyn smiled at him. "I love you too, Cormac. Don't do anything stupid and you better keep that promise."
Cormac nodded. "I will."
Seroteth, Wyn, and the other two drakes flew away. Once they were out of sight, Astien turned to Cormac. "Well, I think it's time we got going too. Marius will ve taking wyn's place as our third." He smiled at Marius.[/size]
"I doubt I'll take her place," Marius said, "But I'm sure you would use some muscle on your journey."
Cormac nodded. "If you feel well enough to leave, Astien, I'm ready to go when you are."
"I'm ready. I was supposed to be in Falheim ages ago. I need to get there." He turned to Marius. "But first, we need to get you equipped. What sort of weapons do you use?"
"Axes, hammers, swords, basically anything I can swing I use." He looked to Cormac. "What do you use Kid?"
"My bow and fire, mostly. Haven't had use for my claws quite yet."

(I've gotta go draw a comic page. I'll be back in a few hours.)
"Allow me to help." Vincent said. He disappeared into the manor and quickly returned holding a shining steel greatsword, crafted by a master. "Here, take it. It's just been gathering dust."
Marius let out a low whistle as he took the sword's hilt into his hands. "I haven't seen one of these since I was a kid." He looked over it with an expert eye. "She's in fantastic shape. Thank you. I'll take good care of her."
The group said goodbye as they walked through the waterfall cave and back to their carriage, waiting among the snow and frost with the horses, who had been tended to by Vincent during their stay. The carriage was covered in frost and icicles. "Well, here we are, Marius. It isn't much but it's home." He showed him inside. "What do you think?"
"It's homey," Marius said as he sat in a chair. "It's a little bit of a tight fit, but I'll get used to it.
Cormac began restocking the kitchen and got the stove going. The small space heated up within minutes. He studied the map for a few minutes and went outside with his heavy cloak and boots on and got the carriage moving. Icicles shattered as they hit the ground.
"I'm guessing we take shifts with the driving," Marius said at he got up from his seat. "Now then...Where were we?"
Astien blushed. "I think we were kissing. Holding hands." He sat on the edge of his bunk, and patted the spot next to him, beckoning Marius closer.
Marius sat next to him, his head barely clearing the bunk above them. He smiled at Astien and placed a long kiss on his lips as he wrapped an arm around him.
Astien closed his eyes, an eagerly returned the kiss. He wound his arms behind Marius' head, and dug his fingers into his hair.
Marius moved to Astien's neck and gently sucked on his skin after brushing away his hair.
"Aaahhh..." Astien moaned. He felt himself growing hot, and blood rushing to his manhood.
Marius smiled as he placed another kiss on Astien's lips while he slid his hand into Astien's pants.
Astien gasped and pulled away at Marius' touch down below. He blushed and moved back in. "Sorry. It's been... Quite a while. Go on."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's neck as he began stroking his member with his fingertips.
Astien bucked his hips into His grasp. He shoved his tongue down Marius' throat, and ran his hands along his strong, muscular arms. Aiden began to riot inside his womb, but he didn't care. He needed this. He gently pushed Marius back, and removed his own shirt, exposing his chest and belly. He laid back on his bed and raised his hips, trying to remove his pants.
Marius practically tore off Astien's pants and removed his own his large penis made himself known. He cupped Astien's butt as he began slowly grinding against Astien. "How's that?" he asked as he placed another kiss on Astien's neck.
Astien couldn't say anything. He just moaned. He braced his belly as Aiden refused to settle down.