Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aiden gave a kick in response. "Hopefully none of them will have a problem with the fact that he's not yours." Astien sighed.
"It'll be fine," Marius assured him.
"I hope so. I have enough problems with my own family, I don't need to be on te bad side of my in-laws."
Marius kissed Astien's cheek.
"Can I play my guitar at your wedding?" Delas asked.

"Of course you can! Though that reminds me, we need someone who can play music during the reception and before te ceremony starts. I doubt Delas would care for playing his guitar with no breaks to enjoy anything else that's going on."
Marius nodded. "We have a lot to plan and so little time."
"We'll manage," Cormac stated.
"Easy for you to say! You're not racing against the clock tryin to prepare your wedding before YOU give birth to some kind of god-child!" Astien laughed.
"I'm sure we can get some of our friends to help," Marius said. "Heck, we can start on the guest list tonight."
"Oh yes, we should do that right after dinner."
Marius nodded and turned his attention back to his meal.
After dinner, Delas sat in the living room listening to record play, an Astien lay on his bed, writing up a list of people he wanted to invite, and idly rubbin his belly as Aiden kicked.
Marius worked on his own list, though it was mostly family members.
Astien put down his list a moment and looked down at his belly, smiling as he watched it shift with his son's movements. He looked over to Marius. "You know, I think it might be a good idea if you read Aiden a nice story."
"Like what kind of story?" Marius asked.
Astien reached into the adjacent nightstand, and pulls a book from it. "'I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream'. Ah, not a very pleasant book, but why don't you give it a go anyway."
Marius nodded and took the book. He settled into the bed beside Astien and began reading out loud.
Astien placed a hand on Marius' head and urged him closer to his belly. "Now now we want him to know that his daddy is reading for him."
Marius chuckled. "Very well." He moved closer and started again.
Astien smiled as he felt his son kicking. "I think he likes it."
Marius smiled and continued reading.