Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Well that was unexpected)
"That could be it," Marius said. "We need to make potions, quickly."

Cormac huffed as he rolled to look at Astien. He held the ring in one hand and touched Astien's head with the other. The skin was red and raw from the ring's silver. He groaned as fangs began growing in his mouth and his hair darkened as fur began growing in patches along his arms and legs. "Aiden..." His eyes widened. What would become of the child? Would this effect him?
"What are we making, what are we doing, I don't think any of this would even do anything! The wolfkin did it, so probably only they can-" Delas looked out the door at the lack of Cormac and Astien. "Shit! He's gone! Astien took Cormac and ran!"

Astien gently licked Cormac where he thought he was hurting, hopin to make him feel better.
"It's a remedy," Marius said as he began setting up Astien's equipment. "As for Astien and Cormac...Cormac's transformation is slowed because of his drake's blood. If he can keep his grip on his mind, he can stall him... We can always track them in the snow..." He opened the book and found the notes Astien has scribbled in the margins. "I hope I can do this..."

Cormac's body began violently trembling, but he tightly clutched the ring. "Astien..." he groaned. "Fight it...I know you can..." He huffed as his body felt hot and burning again. Whatever was causing this, his body was fighting back against it.
"Well you better do it fast! I have a feeling Astien's taking him back to the rest of the wolfkin. If he gets back to them, we're screwed! We can't take on that many!"

Astien saw Cormac clutching his ring. That must have been where he was hurting. He began liking his hand as he whimpered.
(it was, but then again, your characters are the main ones, as Darol is just a side character so is not important to the story).
(Darol was important to the story, but then you stopped participating, so we just kinda worked around him…)[/size]
"A wolfkin remedy is complicated!" Marius snapped. "If I rush it I could kill them!" He began following Astien's instructions and made a note to tell the man to work on his penmanship rather than his flirting once they got through this.

Cormac gasped in pain. He blinked back tears. He had to keep quiet or the other wolfkin would find them, an possibility he would rather avoid. His wings shot out as more patches of fur appeared as others fell off. His body itched and burned. He rolled onto his side and emptied the contents of his stomach into the snow.
"How does one remedy a curse?! We need to find someone with magic who can break the curse! First we need to find them!"

Astien licked Cormac, and howled, trying to call other wolfkin to help.
"Fine!" Marius bellowed as he stood. "Where are we to find a mage out here? We're hours away from a town and gods know where they will be if we manage to find somebody and get back!"

"No. Astien. Don't..."

"Finding them and getting them back here is probably a good place to start, so let's start there!" Delas rummaged through a trunk and pulled out some rope. "Come on, before the tracks get snowed in!"

Astien continued howling for help, and two other wolfkin approached. Astien whimpered, as if begging them to help Cormac. These wolfkin looked less bestial and animalistic than Astien. Perhaps because they had been born as they were, and not turned. "This one hasn't changed. What do we do?" One said.
"Another bite or two should speed it up."

Astien gently licked Cormac to calm him down.
(Well then he'll be an important character again, as he'll be there for Astien and Cormac throughout thick and thin, and will show his annoying traits but he has learned to reign in some of the things he says).
(It's not really what he says…)
"We'll take the horses, it'll be faster," Marius said as he stepped out of the carriage with a lantern. He put Delas on one and mounted the other. "Hold tight, Delas." He clicked his tongue and got the horses to start following the trail.

Cormac breathed a decent line of flame at the wolfkin. "Don't...Fucking...Touch me..." He huffed as he staggered to his feet and spread his wings to protect Astien. He slipped Wyn's ring onto his finger. It burnt, but he could deal with the pain.
"Oooh! I think I see a fire up ahead! Is that Cormac?"

Astien whimpered, and gently picked Cormac up an held him in his mouth. The other wolfkin approached slowly. "Stop struggling, or you'll be in pain forever." Another wolfkin jumped from the shadows, knocking Cormac from Astien's mouth and onto the ground. In the confusion, he bit Cormac's shoulder, before running off with the other wolfkin. Astien picked Cormac back up and followed them, whimpering in sympathy.
"Most likely," Marius said as he got the horses to speed up.

Cormac huffed and used his claws to tear at his shirt. He dropped into the snow and stood once Astien passed over him. He trembled as he stood, but he wasn't giving up. Not ever. He shot a fire ball into the air. It was weak, but in the darkness it would be easy enough to see. If he could keep Astien's attention on him, he could buy them time until Marius and Delas figured something out.
"A fireball! It is Cormac! Go go go go go go go!" Delas spurred his horse faster.

Astien turned around and went back for Cormac. He picked him up by the cloak this time, and kept going the same way the other wolfkin went.
"Alright! Hopefully he'll help with Astien. Bind his paws behind him, Delas. He'll chew through them otherwise."
Cormac tore through his cloak and rolled away. He groaned as his body began burning up again. He groaned and began stumbling away from Astien. "When...This is over, Astien...You owe me new clothes..." He managed to chuckle and a smile when he saw a light of a lantern and the sound of horses.
Marius got off the horse and slowly approached Cormac. "Hanging in there?"
"Barely..."
Astien snarled, and charged at Marius, knocking him down and pinning him in the snow. Delas climbed off his horse and tackled him. Thankfully, Astien's pregnancy had him heavy enough to lose balance, despite the light weight of the boy who'd tackled him. Delas pulled Marius to his feet, as thy realized that in this new form, Astien was much more agile, and was back on his feet in seconds. "Try and distract him!" Delas said.
"Will do," Marius said. "Don't get bit." He looked to Cormac. "Willing to be bait, Kid?"
"What do you think I've been doing...?" Cormac staggered and Marius caught him.
"Don't turn just yet. We need your help," Marius stated.
"I'll do my best," Cormac groaned.