Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien doubled over and cried out in pain.
Marius held Astien's hand.
Astien screamed and screamed, until the contraction passed. He leaned back against Marius and cried, tears streaming from his face. "I can't do this! I can't, I can't do this!"
"You've been at it for five days, Astien. You're doing great."
"Has it been five days? It feels like four... But I can't do it anymore! I can't! It hurts too much!"
"You're doing great," Marius said.
"No, no it hurts too much!" Astien laid his head against the crook of Marius' shoulder. "I can't do this!"
Marius stroked Astien's hair and kissed his head.
"You can do it Astien."
"It hurts too muuch!"
"Just think about holding Aiden in your arms for the first time. No more swollen ankles and no more back pain."
"I'm trying, gods I'm trying!" Astien sobbed. He began yelling once more as another contraction came.
"You're doing great."
Astien panted and took deep breaths, until he was finally done with the contraction. "Gods, just kill me now." He groaned.
"As you're husband, that is against my promise to you." He kissed Astien's head.
Astien closed his eyes. "I just want to be done with this." He sobbed. "This is torture!"
"You'll get through it. We'll help you."
"I feel like I'm about to be ripped in half."
"I believe it."
Another contraction came, and then another, and another. Astien bruised Marius' hand from squeezing, as he screamed and cried.