Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Good idea." Astien said with a nod. After finishing breakfast, the group went to the bakery down the street, where Astien and Marius told the baker what they needed.
"We don't do cakes of that size, unfortunately. There's another bakery not too far from here," the head baker said.
Astien didn't like that more walking was involved, but as his belly rumbled and his son kicked in demand of cake, he resolutely decided he would walk if he needed to. He led the others to the next bakery, where again the couple told the baker what was needed.
"I think we can manage it. Any particular flavor?"
Astien rubbed his chin in thought. "Uuummmmm.... All of the flavors?"
"So a marble cake or do you want each tier to be a different flavor?"
"Each tier should be a different flavor. Could we have a sample first, though?"
"Of course. We just finished a few orders and we have some of the shavings left."
Astien grinned as the samples were brought beforeb him and Marius. His share of the samples were gone quickly. "Mmmm.. this is good. What do you think, love?"
"I like the white cake and the chocolate."
"The red velvet is nice too. First though, how many tiers should our cake have?"
"The typical amount is three or four," the baker said.
Marius nodded. "Let's go with white and red velvet."
"And chocolate. You can't possibly forget chocolate." Delas stated. "You know how Astien loves it."
"Red velvet is chocolate," the baker said. "It's just red."
"Oooooh." Delas said, blushing.

"It's alright, Delas. Well, maybe we should go with regular chocolate, to contrast the white. You know what, let's go with a marble cake."
"We could do a marble of red velvet and white if you want," the baker said.
"How about, if each tier is a different marble combination? That would be interesting."
"We could do that," the baker said.
Marius nodded. "I like that idea."
"Three tiers, then! It's settled." Astien said.
"Alright then. We'll get a ticket written up for you."