Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"How embarrassing." Astien mumbled.
Marius chuckled. "You know, half of our clothes are already off. How about we go skinny dipping?"
"Sounds good to me! Help me up, love."
Marius got up and helped Astien to his feet before her moving his own shirt and fully removing his pants and shoes.
Astien cast off his pants and sandals, and slowly waded into the water. "I can't tell if Aiden likes the water or if he's still angry about his snack." Astien laughed.
Marius chuckled and joined Astien in the water. "He'll just have to deal with it."
"Hee, yeah." Astien wrapped his arm around Marius' waist. "The ocean is so beautiful."
Marius nodded and gazed at Astien.
Astien looked at Marius, then looked down at himself and blushed as hr wiped away the milk dripping down his chest.
Marius chuckled. "Gods, you're sexy."
"I certainly dont feel sexy! Not when I'm leaking like a cow!"
"You're not a cow," Marius said.
"Oh, so I'm NOT a cow now?" Astien asked with a scoff.
"You were never a cow," Marius stated.
"Then why did you call me one?"
"I didn't mean to, you know that."
"It seemed to me like you did. Agh, let's just drop it." Astien kept wiping away the seemingly endless flow of milk from his nipples. "Aggh, I'm going to have to milk myself.... likea cow." He lamented.
"You're body is just getting ready for Aiden," Marius kissed Astien's cheek. "Probably didn't help that I was playing with them earlier."
"Heh, that's true." Astien gave his nipples a small tease, and in doing so, causing milk to squirt out of them. Astien blushed deeply. "Oh...."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's lips.