Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien threw his head back as he moaned and panted, and he wrapped his arms around Marius, scratching his back.
Marius grunted and continued pumping and stroking.
"Aahh, AAH… almost… al.… m-most..."
Marius huffed as he picked up the pace.
Astien howled out in pleasure as he released his load all over Marius'' chest. He st there, panting.
Marius kissed Astien's lips as he removed him from his member. "How about a bath?"

Wyn sat beside Cormac on a bench overlooking the garden with her head on the young man's shoulder. "This was nice."
Cormac nodded. "It was."
"How was it holding a baby for the first time?"
"Weird. I wasn't sure what to do. Seroteth just put him in my arms."
Astien nodded hazily. His mind hadn't quite caught up with reality yet.

Delas watched Cormac and Wyn from the doorway, his guitar in hand. Maybe Cormac wouldn't be proposing tonight, but maybe he could still be helpful and provide some mood music. Now he just had to work up the nerve.
Marius smiled as he kissed Astien while got up from the bed. "I'll get our private bath going then." He stepped into the other room and got the hot water going. As the tub filled up he put in a generous amount of bubble mix and began setting up and lighting the scented candles. Once it was ready he picked Astien up from the bed and carried him into the tub.
"Always carrying me around. What a romantic man!" Astien chuckled.
Marius eased them into the water. "I'd like to think so."
Astien giggled, still somewhat delirious from his climax. "When I bring you back to the academy, eeeeeveryone's going to be jealous of me!" Astien rubbed his belly as it stuck out of the water like an island at sea. Aiden was fussing about inside, but Astien was in too blissful a state to let it bother him.
Marius chuckled and began washing Astien, mostly rubbing his belly. "I am quite the catch."
Astien nodded happily. "I'll say! Big strong arms that make you feel safe, a kind heart, a warm smile, sense of humor, Nice body…" he snuggled up against the other man. "And I've got you all to myself!"
"That you do," Marius chuckled as he kissed Astien's cheek.
Astien chuckled. "Mallad always said she'd find a man before me. Always thought she was so much better just because she was blond, and an elementalist. I can't wait to show that bitch!"
"Blondes are overrated," Marius chuckled as he washed himself.

"Where do you think Marius and Astien went off to?" Wyn asked.
"I'd rather not think about it." Cormac smiled and squeezed Wyn's hand and turned to kiss her lips. "I'm glad you came. I've missed you." He said once their lips parted.
"I've missed you too."
Astien leaned back against Marius and closed his eyes. He was having trouble staying awake.

Delas ran out to the garden, and sat on a bench beneath the balcony where Cormac and Wyn sat, out of sight. Taking a deep breath, he began playing a slow, cool song on his guitar.
Marius finished washing them and carried Astien to the bed after drying him off. He cleaned up the rest of the room before joining his partner in the bed where he took him into his large arms.

"I've been thinking," Cormac said.
"About what?"
"The whole kids thing," he said. "Maybe...We could have a few. You know in the future. Years from now."
Wyn nodded and smiled. "I'd like that."
Astien quickly fell asleep, curled up in Marius' arms, head against his chest.

Delas continued strumming his guitar, hoping he wasn't screwing anything up.
Marius soon dozed off with a smile on his face.

"I love you Wyn," Cormac said. "Nothing will ever change that."
Wyn nodded. "I know."