Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien stifled a laugh. "A turtle? Of all the animals, you wanted a turtle?"
"Have you seen a mountain turtle? They're huge. Some are even big enough to ride on. My uncle would make armor out of their shells and spikes for really rich people."
"Oooh, a MOUNTAIN turtle. That's different. My family had a farm, and after I ran away I lived in the academy, so I always had access to horses. I wanted a pet bat, or maybe a rat, or a chinchilla."
"Rats are cute, despite what my grandmother thinks of them."
"There were some who lived in our barn. My sister and I would watch them scurry about and we'd give them food. They were so cute."
"Probably not as cute as Aiden is going to be."
"Of course not!" Astien laughed. "Aiden's going to be the cutest thing. Oh, I only I could remember my dreams, I could try and draw him..."
"He'll be here soon enough," Marius chuckled.
"Hopefully, not until after the honeymoon. Speaking of which, where should we go?"
"I haven't thought about that."
"Well, someplace sunny... Maybe tropical."
"That sounds nice. How long would we stay?"
"Oh, I don't know. What do you think?"
"Two weeks? You think Cormac and Delas can go that long with out us?" He chuckled.
"They're big boys, I'm sure they'll be fine. How about we visit... Bora-Bora Island? The smell of incense and the sea, tropical fruits and drinks, massages on the white, clean sand..."
"Hmm. Sounds fantastic. Though I'm not sure how much time we'll actually spend outside of our room," Marius teased as he nuzzled Astien's neck.
Astien giggled at the tickle of Marius' beard. "We'll just have to see once we get there, won't we?" He giggled.
"I guess so."
I'Karis walked into the room. "Sorry to interrupt, but the rest of us are about to play a fun little game of 'I never', and we were wondering if you'd care to join us."

"Sounds like fun." Astien said.
"I'm in," Marius said.