Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien pushed and pulled Marius' head up and down, moving his hips in time with his lover's movements.
Marius' hands messaged Astien's hips.
Astien closed his eyes and moaned. "Wh-what was the thing you had… for me…"
Marius removed his mouth from Astien's penis. He picked the bag up and dumped it onto the bed. Several scented candles, bottles of lotion and oils, a brick of chocolate, and a small metal bowl came tumbling out.
Astien's mouth went agape at the sight. "Wow. What's with the bowl?"
"I was thinking was could break off bits of chocolate and we could melt it in the bowl and you could paint it onto me and then lick it off."
Astien smiled dreamily. "You know me so well."
"I just hope you can see it against my skin," Marius chuckled.
"I wouldn't mind licking that either." Astien said coyly. He broke off some of the chocolate into the bowl, and heated it to melting with his magic. He dipped his hand into it and smeared it across Marius' body as he straddled his hips. He rubbed the chocolate onto his chest, slow and tender, licking his lips.
Marius chuckled and rubbed his partner's hips and back.
Astien took a moment to admire Marius, then quickly dove in and began licking his body like mad, while also being sure to be tender and really let his tongue dance on the larger man's skin.
Marius stroked Astien's hair as he enjoyed their private time together.
Astien's tongue circled Marius' nipple, and he licked it eagerly, followed by toying with it between his teeth.
Marius moaned.
Astien moved down, trailing his tongue closer and closer to Marius' crotch. He had spread a generous amount of chocolate there, and he began licking chocolate off of Marius' balls, practically shoving them in his mouth.
Marious moaned. "Oh gods."
Once done sucking on Marius' balls, Astien moved to his main prize, his penis. He eagerly licked it up and down, sucking on the skin, until engulfing the whole thing in his mouth. Feeling naughty, Astien spread Marius' aascheeks and popped his finger into his anus, movin it around an casting the spark magic that has driven him so wild before, while at the same time using the same magic on his penis in his mouth, creating a storm between the sparks and his whirling tongue.
"Oh gods," Marius moaned with a sensual huff.
Astien chuckled as best he could with his mouth full. His tongue probed the slit of his penis, and he stuck another finger into his anus, then another, fingering and scissoring wildly. He gave his lover an extra jolt of his magic, from both his mouth and his fingers, sending sparking waves of pleasure coursing through Marius' body, hitting his most sensitive spots from two ways.
Marius moaned. "You sure have the magic touch."