Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(when I write stories featuring robots as the pregnant characters, I give them all sorts of human characteristics, including the ability to be emotional etc).

"Tell me as much as you can about this realm." Darol smiles.
(Astien and Cormac weren't arguing. Cormac was just teasing Astien. Geeze. And if he can have hormones/emotions and reproduce, Darol might as well be human.)

"I wasn't aware that we were arguing," Cormac stated. "I was just teasing."
"Sounded like arguing." Darol replies.

(no worries. As I said in my post up above, my stories about robots have them all with human characteristics. Matter of fact, all of my robots in my stories/rps get mistaken for humans. I just need to explore that side of things a bit more).
Astien smiled. "Well let's see... In the beginning, the Father created the immortal realm and the immortals within it. It's his home. But he didn't like how stagnant and unchanging it was. So he created the mortal plane. He created the first three races to live there. The shades, the cairn, and the faeries. Shades were stealthy, cairn were fierce warriors, and faeries had magic. Each one is patron to a different skill set. Shades are patrons to thieves, cairn are patrons to warriors, and faeries are patrons to we mages, even though faeries tend to hate anyone who isn't a faerie. Or either of those two groups."

"These three races lived on the earth for a while, then the father created men, elves and dwarves. He told them to drink the blood of the first races, to gain their powers. The dwarves chose not to drink the faerie blood, though"
"Why did they choose not to?" Darol wants to know.
Cormac nodded.
"They were more interested in fighting and being stealthy than magic." Astien explained. "The First races then taught them how to use their gifts. Everything was fine, for a while. Then the Father created more races, who also drank of their blood. By this point, the Father was tired from creating so many things, so he fell into a deep sleep. The First showed them how to use their powers as he slept. But then the newer races used their powers for the wrong things. Mages rained fire upon their enemies for shallow purposes, warriors terrorizes the innocent, and rogues used their stealth to steal. The First travelled to the top of what would be called Dragonperch mountain, the tallest mountain in this world."

"They called to the father and woke him, and told him their gifts were being misused. The Father then made their powers stronger, so they could rein in the younger races, and re-teach them. In his sleep, the father had new ideas for creatures, so he created more races, and told them to drink the blood of the First."
"Ok." Darol is trying to take as much in as possible.
"Before he went back to sleep, the Father created the dragons, powerful, immortal creatures who would watch over the realm as he slept. So the First reined in the younger races with the help of the dragons. The dragons then made their home on the top of Dragonperch, where they watched the world around them. And for a while, things were fine. Then the younger races began silently attacking the First races when they learned that their powers had been enhanced, and they wanted to drink the more powerful blood. And again, they misused their gifts, this time being more destructive."

"Again, the First climbed Dragonperch and awoke the Father. They pleaded with him, but he took the same course. Enhanced their powers, created new races, and told them to drink of the blood of the First. They grew bitter from this, believing the Father favored the younger races over them. But they followed his word. The dragons then created the drakes from a dragon's fang, a race of smaller dragons who could take the form of man, so they could venture into the world and gather information for them, as the dragons ha decision it would be better if they watched from afar."
Darol is struggling to take the info in.
"Something wrong, Darol?" Astien asked. "Should we end it here for now?"
"Sounds like a good idea. Don't want to overload him."
"Alright then." Astien nodded. With that, he returned to inhaling his food.

About ten minutes later, the satyr that had spoken to the three before began ringing a bell and calling out. "Now boardin' the ferry! Now boardin' the ferry! Get yer wagons and board, or yer stuck 'ere 'til mornin'!"

"Well, I think that's our cue to go." Astien paid the server and walked out. Soon, the group was on the ferry, drifting down the river. Astien yawned. "I'm going to sleep in the carriage now. Good night." As Astien walked into the carriage, a voice chirped up from the river. "Hello!" It called.
Cormac looked to the water. "Hello?"
Swimming beside the ferry was a mermaid, though he looked different from traditional paintings. He had legs, and upon them were large fins. His hands were webbed, and had sharp nails. His skin was scaly as far as could be seen through the fog. His teeth were sharp, his eyes beady and black. He smiled cheerily. "Hello, friend! Where might you be going?"
"The other side of course," Cormac stated trying to hide the awe he had for the being below him. "Where are you headed?"
"I'm heading back home to Riverbed." He said. "I was visiting some family in the ocean, and now I'm going back home. But where's the other side? There are lots of land settlements along this river, you know. I think this ferry makes stops at all of them." The mermaid disappeared beneath the water for a moment, then came back up, his skin rewetted.
"Not sure, I'm just following my employer. I'm new to the area wandered in a few weeks ago."
Darol has never seen a mermaid before.
"Then maybe you're headed to Riverside, then? It's the oldest and largest of the land settlements along this river. Oh, why hello to you too!" The mermaid called to Darol. "It's nice to have someone to speak to while in heading home. Usually, I have to stay as close to the bottom of the river as possible."