Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I hope so. Sure doesn't feel like it." Ge groaned and rolled onto his side. "I feel like there's something squeezing hy insides."
Wyn put her needlework down and rubbed Astien's back. "Does this help?"
Panting, Astien nodded. "Yes, a bit."
Wyn continued to message Astien's back.

Cormac reached the town in the late morning and found Marius shortly after. The burly man packed up his work and they immediately set out, the horse running at full force with Cormac flying overhead.
Astien panted and moaned. A noise of shaking leaves and rustling branches was heard. Astien looked over and he froze when he saw, sitting in the trees, harpies. They said nothing, and made no movements, but all the same Astien felt threatened. "Go away!" He shouted. They didn't move or say anything.
"You heard him!" Wyn shouted. "Get out of here!"
The harpies made no movement. Astien threw a small fireball at them, though the fireball was weak and missed its target. One of the harpies was almost hit by it, and he flew from the branch he sat on to a new one. Beyond that, therewas no change in how they were behaving.
"It's going to be Ok," Wyn assured Astien as she continued to rub his back. "I'm capable of fighting them if need be."
"If they try anything, so help me..." Astien quietly groaned.
"Don't you worry about that," Wyn said. "Just focus on your breathing."
"I know what to do, Wyn." Astien said, sounding somewhat irritated. "Aaagh, Marius, where are you?"
"I'm sure they're on their way," Wyn said. "Cormac travels faster by air than he does on foot."
"I should have sent Marius with Hippocrates. Hippocrates could have gotten him here faster." Astien groaned, louder than before, panting.
"He'll get here," Wyn assured him. "He'll be here before you know it."
Astien nodded and continued to take deep breaths, occasionally broken up by groans.
Wyn continued to message his back and softly hummed.
"Wyn... Wyn help me to my feet. Moving around will speed things up." Once pulled to his feet, Astien began slowly pacing around, groaning and breathing heavily.
Wyn stayed at Astien's side. "You're doing great."
Astien groaned as he paced around, somewhat hunched over. "Gods..." he looked to the harpies, and then to the carriage, noticing that Hippocrates was still hitched to it. "Wyn, unhitch the horse. I don't want a repeat of... a certain event."
Wyn nodded and unhitched Hippocrates.