Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marius nodded and kissed his neck, nuzzling it. He closed his eyes.
Astien giggled. "That tickles! Stop that!"
Marius chuckled and dozed off after a few minutes.
Astien kept giggling until he too fell asleep.
A few hours later Cormac stopped the carriage, tended to the horses, and went into the carriage.
"Hey Kid," Marius said from the small kitchen. "Dinner's almost ready."
Cormac just nodded and sat at the table, keeping his eyes fixed on the wood.
Astien yawned and woke up. He propped himself up on his elbows. "Mmm, I had a wonderful sleep. Oh, hello Cormac."
"So uh...I hope the bumps in the road didn't wake you up," Cormac said.
"I didn't feel any bumps."
"Cormac, where are we? On the Squire's Path, there's a town called Gainseton. Have we reached it yet?"
"We're a few hours away. But I'm cold and it's getting dark," Cormac said as he rubbed himself, trying to get feeling back into his skin.
Saturn got out of bed and took the blanket from Cormac's bunk and wrapped it around the boy. "How about some nice hot cocoa?"
Cormac nodded. "That'd be great."
Astien smiled as he went about making the cocoa. "Yes, let's all have some." He served up the drinks, and took a seat t the table, wincing as he was kicked hard. "Aiden's really active today." He said rubbing his belly.
"I guess he's making up for lost time," Cormac said as he sipped his cocoa.
Marius served up their meal and sat at the table. He smiled at Astien.
Astien blushed as Marius smiled at him. He tried to contain himself, though. If Cormac didn't know, he wouldn't let him know. He made a note to himself to pick up lube and condoms at Gaineston. "I'd rather he kick me til I'm black and blue than be as quiet as he was." Astien said. "I haven't felt this good in a very long time."
"Oh my gods!" Cormac groaned. "I heard everything! Heck I even felt it! You shook the freaking carriage!" His face was a bright red as he buried it in his hands.
Marius roared with laughter and clasped a giant hand on Cormac's shoulder. "I'm sure you've had a hard time keeping quiet before."
Cormac turned a deeper red and banged his head on the table.
Astien's face turned redder than Cormac's, and he buried his face in his hands. "I'm so sorry Cormac! I just... One thing led to another, and... I haven't had any in years, and it's worse now that I'm pregnant." He sighed. "I'm sorry."
"It's fine," Cormac muttered, his voice muffled by the wood.
"I just wanted to fool around a bit, but I like where it ended up."
"I'm sorry Cormac. We'll be more discreet from now on. I promise."
"Please do." Cormac lifted his head and slowly shoveled food into his mouth.
Astien shoved food into his mouth as he usually did. Aside from this little embarrassment, today had been a fine day. Astien finished his food. And sat on his bed, Where he wrote in his journal.