Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien nodded, and followed Marius as quickly as he could, while still covering the damp patches over his nipples, face red. Delas went in the other direction, looking for an interesting shop to browse in.
"There you are," Wyn said once they reached the beach. She hugged Cormac. "I had a feeling you'd show up here eventually."
"How'd it go at the florist?"
'It took a few shops, but I found somebody to do it."
"Ah, thank goodness! One less thing to worry about. Well, Delas has gone shopping, so it's just us for a while." Astien said.

Just then, someone gave Astien a hug from behind. It was I'Karis, who was grinning hugely. "Hey Az! Guess what? Heceril and I got you some gifts! A couple of presents for your sadly bygone birthday. Sorry we missed that. I was so set on not letting that trial get in the way. Ah well. Such is life. Theyre sitting in your hotel room, waiting for you."

"why thank you. That wasn't necessary, though."
"Aah, that's my Astien. So humble and selfless. And boring. Dont deny yourself this. It's our fault for forgetting, after all."
"Marius!" Willow called as she came walking up behind them as the rest of the family members walked pass to set up the barbecue. "You beat us here, imagine that."
"The cake didn't take as long as expected to order and Wyn here already took care of the florist."
"So you must be the happy goom's mama, eh?" The elf took the older woman's hand and kissed it. "Might I say, tis a pleasure to meet you."

"Willow, this is my friend I'Karis. He and I have known each other for years." Astien said, still trying to hide his wet shirt.
"Likewise," Willow said with a smile. "You're welcome to join us for lunch."
"Why, that sounds lovely. If you have room for two more, I would be happy to join you. I say two because my friend will be joining me later." I'Karis said.
Willow nodded. "The more the merrier. Where's Delas, by the way?"
"He went to go get something," Marius said.
"He said he wanted to do some shopping. It's no big deal, I'm sure he'll join us later." Astien said. "Um, If you could excuse me for a moment." Astien quickly stepped into a changing tent and stepped out in his swimwear, happy to finally be out of his damp shirt. He wiped away the small bit of milk still dripping from his nipple, blushing as he did so. I'Karis couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, a coy grin playing of his face.
"Let's get into the water," Marius suggested. "It should help with your back and feet."
Astien nodded and waddled into the water. Relief instantly washed over him with every wave as his belly was held by the water. The salt water made his nipples tingle, but that was an acceptable trade-off for the relief he felt in his back.
Marius smiled. "Better?"
"The salt water is irritating my nipples a bit, but other than that, yes." Astien smiled and carressed his swollen womb, stroking it softly as Aiden kicked him. "Aiden certainly likes it. You know, I... I don't think your father likes me. Please tell me I'm wrong."
"He's kind of an ass," Marius said. "He doesn't like most people and it takes a while for him to warm up to people. Who knows, maybe you'll find his good side today?"
"Well, any advice to finding it? I really don't like the thought that he doesn't like me."
"Well...You can't best him in a fight...Or a drinking contest...Hm..." Marius thought. "I have no idea, honestly."
"Oh jeez... well, I have experience using a variety of weapons, and I have a knowledge of basic smithing? Agh, all of this nervousness is making me hungry. Is the food ready?"
Marius looked over. "They're still setting up, Babe. I can run and get you something if you want."
"I really shouldn't, that might seem rude. Maybe I'll just try to talk to your father in the meantime."
"Alright then," Marius kissed Astien's cheek. "I'm going to help set up the pig."