Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Mmmmm, I'm not sure about that. "You'd have to talk to Seroteth about that. Hes the only drake I've ever seen pregnant."
Cormac nodded and sipped his tea. "Considering that I'm his only grandchild, I'm not surprised."
"Indeed. And I'm sure Wyn is fine. The drakes will have more than enough for her to do." Astien pulled out his knitting and began working more on the scarf. "Almost done. I hope it's not a total piece of crap."
"As long as it keep the neck warm," Cormac said.
"True, but I want it to be nice. I want him to like it for more than it's utility."
"I'm sure Marius will like it," Cormac said as he went to sip his tea and found that he was out. He pouted and went to make himself some more.
Astien smiled to himself. Hopefully, Cormac would like the surprise. Speaking of surprises… "Cormac, that letter from your father. Where did you get it?"
"It just...showed up." He sipped his hot tea, not that it bothered him all that much.
"Just showed up? How does a letter from a dead lived one just show up? You had to have gotten it from somewhere."

(Off to sleep. Kisses!)
"It wasn't there before we went out to eat. When I got back it was under my pillow." Cormac added some honey to his tea.
"I see." He still wasn't convinced, but it seems Cormac didn't quite know either. If that was the case, how could he get an answer? "I hope we get to Falmein soon. I've fallen so far behind on my work."
"We should be there soon enough. Marius has us going at a decent rate." Cormac sat back down and sucked on the lotus root for a while.
"Indeed."

It was about a week, probably a bit more, before they finally made it past the border into Orotelos. Finally, all that stood between them and Falmein was a single city. Orotelos was fairly green for winter.
"Wow," Cormac said. "It's so warm for winter here." He stretched. "Feels great to be out of the carriage.
Marius nodded. "I agree. We need to stock up on food anyway. The horses are running out of meal."
"Mmmm, this does feel good. Here's Malban, just up ahead." Astien pointed over the horizon, where could be seen a large city.
"It's only a few hours away," Marius said. "We could make it by sundown if we keep a good pace."
After a few hours, the group found themselves in front of an inn. As Astien and Cormac spoke with the innkeeper, Marius and Delas were left to unload the carriage. "Hey Marius. You know what you and Astien need? A nice date night, just to two of you. And I already know what you can do."
"And what would that be?" Marius asked.
"While we were driving over this way, we passed by a theater. They were showing some play that's originally from the other realm. 'Phantom of the Opera', I think it was. When Astien saw it on the marquis, he made this little whine like he really wanted to see it. So you two can go out and get a nice dinner, and then go see the show."
"That sounds like a nice night out. I trust you won't cause any trouble while we're away. No stealing or drinking."