Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Oh, by the way, I got a letter yesterday. From Delas. Where did I put it...." Astien reached over and pulled an envelope out of his bag. He opened it and cleared his throat to read the letter.

Dear Astien, Cormac, and Marius.

I hope you're all doing well. I'm in Shale Ridge as I write this. Seroteth wants me to copy down some records and try to piece together this old script he gave me. I've written down a lot so far, and I'm having a lot of fun. Travelling like this is great. The look people give me when I show them my drake credentials is the best. I wish I could take pictures and show you. The sights here are great! There's this one spot I like to go to in the park. You can see the skyline of the whole city from there. It looks best at sunset. And the food here is really good too. I thought about sending some back to Dragonperch, but then I realized that would be a terrible idea.

How are you all doing? I imagine that by this point you're all on the road again on more adventures. I wish I could be with you guys. My bed feels really empty at night and I wish I could snuggle up against Cormac again, but what I'm doing here is great, and I don't think I could trade it for anything. I don't know if I'll be seeing you again any time soon. I have a lot of work ahead of me. That makes me really sad. I miss the way Astien is always nice and reassuring. I miss watching Aiden make him smile and laugh. I miss the way Marius makes Astien blush and makes lewd sex jokes.

I'm on my own adventure, though, and I'm trying to stand on my own two feet. Speaking of which, I know this is going to take some getting used to, but I've changed my name to Dailan. I don't want to be that sniveling, hopeless little raceless who had nothing to live for and dragged everyone down. I'm someone else now.

I really miss you guys, and I hope you miss me too! I play that song I wrote for Marius sometimes. I still think it's funny!

Dailan
Marius smiled. "Glad to hear that he's doing so well."
"Dailan's a nice name too," Wyn said.
"It is. It'll take some getting used to, but it's nice to know that he's forging his own identity." Astien winced as he felt a strong kick. "Oooow! Agh, is the food ready?"
Wyn made up a plate for Astien. "Here you go. I made your helping first."
"Good, good. Hopefully this will soothe the beat." Astien said with a chuckle. He scarfed down his pork chops with his usual ferver. And then a second helping. And a third. And a fourth. That which wasn't on the plates of the others found its way onto his, and into his stomach.
"So much for those pork chops lasting until breakfast," Marius chuckled.
"I still have more work I need to do, but I'm so behind." Astien groaned. "Marius, think you could help me?"
"Sure."
"We can all help," Wyn offered.
"Well, Wyn and Cormac, you two would help me here. So I could get all this writing done and move on. And Marius... I would need you to moved on to Shady Meadow ahead of us, and get a start on collecting the herbs."
"Alright," Marius said. "I'll head out in the morning." He kissed his husband's head. "Are you sure you can last without me?"
"Of course. I've got Wyn and Cormac. They'll keep an eye on me."
Marius nodded. "Alright."
Once they finished eating Cormac cleaned up and made sure there were enough coal in the stove to keep the carriage warm through the night.
With a wave of ice magic, Astien pulled out the coals. The carriage was much too hot in the summer heat. He hated that the windows needed to be kept open, for fear of some bug or another flying in. Astien tried to sleep, but between the heat and rhe movement inside of him, sleep would never come to him. He tried his best not to toss and turn, for fear of waking Marius.
Marius snuggled close to Astien.
Morning came and the only thing that got Astien out of bed was the knowledge that he wouldn't be seeing his husband again for a few days. Still clad in his sleepwear, he stood outside the carriage and helped prepare the horse that Marius would take. As much as he could help. "I know it's only going to be a few days, probably a week at most, but I'm going to miss you all the same." He wrapped his arms tightly around Marius. "And stop worrying, Hippocrates can pull the carriage by himself, he's done it before."
"I'll try not to worry too much," Marius said as he returned Astien's hug. "I'll do my best to collect those herbs for you." He looked to Cormac and Wyn. "Keep him out of trouble."
"We will," Cormac said.
"I'm worried about you. After all, there's not going to be anyone to watch you." Astien kissed Marius deeply. "Be safe, love."
"I will be," Marius kissed Astien's cheek and got up on the horse. "We'll be together soon enough, Babe." He clicked his tongue and set off.
Once Marius was out of sight, Astien turned to Wyn and Cormac. "Okay, we're going to start work in a little while. I didn't get any sleep last night, and I'd like to try and make up for that." Astien said with a yawn.
Cormac nodded. "Alright. I'm going to head to town for a bit of shopping then."
"I'll stay here with you, Astien."