Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(He's laying on his back. XD)

Cormac nodded. "I hope so."
(Shoulder then)

A knock came onto the door, and in came a strapping young man, one o the ones dressed scantily. Astien blushed as he handed menus to him and Cormac. A usual, Astien ordered many dishes, all o them something sweet or meat, and all with chocolate sauce and hot sauce.
Cormac ordered a fish dinner and a cheesecake dessert. "Thanks," he said as he handed back the menu and went back to the balcony.
(Ah gotta work)
Astien laid back on the bed and sprawled out. "Oh, this feels do good. This is just what my poor back needs."
"Especially after last night," Cormac said. "You should at least get a message tomorrow or sometime tonight if you're up to it."
"Mmmmm. I really should. Maybe after dinner." At the mention of the word, Astien's belly rumbled, and his baby was asking for food as well. Astien slowly stroked his tummy, his eyes closed. "You know, I'Karis is one of the strangest men I've ever met. But you can't deny, he has all the right contacts,"
"How do you know him anyway? He seems like an odd person for you to know."
Astien smiled at the recollection. "Do you remember the Father Crisis? When the insane faerie calling himself the Father wanted to destroy our realm? I worked with both him and Heceril, along with a few others I'm sure you'll meet. I saved I'Karis' life during that time, and that's why he owes me."
"Oh yeah, I heard about it." Cormac started to unbuckle his boots and remove his socks. He flexed his toes as they were released from their prison. He slipped his sleeve up and saw his skin had started getting light freckles.
Astien decided to get comfortable too, but had trouble sitting up. Thankfully, he managed it, and he took off his boots and socks as well. He turned to Cormac. "That night, when we were in the ring of fire... Did you manipulate the fire? I think it may have been reacting to your emotions."
"Not that I recall," Cormac said as he pulled off his shirt over his head.
Astien took off his shirt and thought. "Is there any magic running on your family? Dad's side, mom's side?"
"Mum's side, no. An' she only spent one night with my dad so I don't know about him either," Cormac said with a shrug.
Astien sat cross legged on the bed, hands on his belly. "Well, there must be some reason..." A knock sounded at the door, and three men brought in trays and trays of food, most of it Astien's. "Eeh, that can wait."
The men deposited the food, and left. "If you need anything else," one said, "just pull this." He pointed to a fancy rope that would summon an employee if pulled.

Astien eagerly tore into his food. His baby seemed to be very excited by dinner, and kicked repeatedly.
Cormac happily ate his meal, slowly eating it as to enjoy the taste.
"This is so good." Astien said through a full mouth. He was eating his food so quickly, the plates were piling up within minutes.
Cormac nodded. "It's the best food I've had in...well...ever."
Finally, Astien finished his food. There were lots of dirty plates piled up as he just laid back on the floor. (I picture them sitting at a Japanese style really low table) His exposed belly jutting up into the air, he patted it lovingly. "Oh, that was so good. So very good."
Cormac finished his cheesecake. "It was amazing." He stretched and let his hair out of its ponytail, shaking out his hair. He took a decent sized lock of hair and began braiding it.