Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien quickly snatched the food from Marius' hands and shoved it into his mouth, moaning as though he were practically orgasming. "So good...."
Marius chuckled and just flopped onto the bed.
Astien quickly inhaled the food and sighed happily. He laid back next to Marius and gave him a long, loving, thankful kiss. "Thank you so much, love."
"No problem," Marius chuckled.
Astien settled himself into the mattress, and quickly fell asleep now that his craving, and his son, were satisfied.
Marius took Astien into his arms and held him close as they slept.
In the morning, when Marius awoke, he found Delas and Cormac, painting on Astien's belly, now that the rotund man had been laying on his back.
"What...What are you doing?"
"It was Delas' idea," Cormac chuckled.
"Well, he's got a nice, big canvas just going to waste here. Wanna join?"
Marius chuckled. "No, I'm good. Where's Wyn?"
"She went to go find a florist for the flower arrangements," Cormac said.
Delas waved a brush tantalizingly before Marius. "Come on. You know you want to."
Marius chuckled. "Oh fine." He took the brush and began crudely painting a dragon onto Astien's belly.
Delas painted a little stick figure man being set on fire by Marius' dragon. He was frowning and was saying "oh no".
Marius chuckled. Cormac painted flowers on Astien's belly.
Delas painted little rainbows, until Aiden vegan rolling and kicking, disrupting his art. "Aw, come on, little guy. I'm trying to paint here."
Marius chuckled. "Maybe he's trying to say he likes your rainbows."
"Or maybe he's trying to disrupt my masterpiece!" Delas said, trying to be over-the-top dramatic.
"Shush," Cormac said. "You don't want to wake Astien up before we're done."
"Oh, that's true. Hey, what the..." The paint was disrupted by a white liquid. Delas looked, and small rivulets of milk were dripping from Astien's nipples.
Marius held his mouth as he tried not to laugh.