Mpreg Central

Full Version: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astien kept crying. The word "No" was just audible through his sobs.
Cormac sighed and went to sit out on the balcony. He had questions that needed answers, but he couldn't leave Astien to his own devices.
Cormac's resigned, burdened sigh only made Astien sob harder. He hated being a burden.
Cormac rolled his eyes as he stepped back into the room. "Will you stop crying? I'm not going anywhere."
"I'm sorry..." Astien said through his tears.
"What is there to be sorry about?" Cormac rubbed his temples. "People have secrets and if you don't want to tell me yours, fine. I'm...I'm just a little overwhelmed by last night."
Astien's sobs slowly came to a halt. Hos secret was safe... For now. Astien surfaced from beneath his blankets, wiping his eyes. "I think..." He said between quivering breaths. "I need a day or two of rest. Then I think I can make the trip."
"The trip? As in Dragonperch?"
Astien nodded and sniffled. "We have to get you there. Seroteth is the only person who can help you."
"What about your work?"
"I have plenty of work I can do on the way there, don't worry. What's important is that we get you the help you need."
Cormac nodded. "Thank you," he said with a smile. "Thank you so much."
Astien smiled weakly. "I just need a day or two of rest, that's all. Just like Heceril said. Then we can go."
Cormac nodded. "Do you want to order breakfast now?"
Astien sniffled and wiped his eyes. "Yes please. With lots of meat and chocolate."
Cormac nodded and put in a lengthy order for their breakfast.
Once the food arrived, Astien tore into it with his usual ravenous fervor, eating enough for several men within minutes.
Cormac quietly ate his own meal and put a shirt on once he finished. "I think I'll try a mud bath today," Cormac said. "And I'll avoid getting a massage for now."
Astien lurched out of his bed. "I think maybe ill try that too. I've never had a mud bath before. And I could do with another massage, since my last one got interrupted." Astien chuckled.
Cormac blushed slightly. "Sorry about that."